Morrissey - En Vivo, Santiago de Chile ( DVD FULL )

IGOTMIXOMATOSIS

Estimados

Les dejo dos de mis grandes tesoros en DVD, los dos shows que Morrissey a dado en Chile :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrissey - Live Victor Jara Stadium, Santiago de Chile, 28 March 2000

Imagen IPB

Imagen IPB

Imagen IPB

Imagen IPB

Imagen IPB

Imagen IPB

Setlist

Hairdresser On Fire

Alma Matters

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Now My Heart Is Full

The Boy Racer

Is It Really So Strange?

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

I Am Hated For Loving

Speedway

Meat Is Murder

November Spawned A Monster

The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils

Billy Budd

Half A Person

Break Up The Family

Tomorrow

Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

Extras - Another Cameras:

Hairdresser On Fire

Alma Matters

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Now My Heart Is Full (partial)

Half A Person (partial)

Is It Really So Strange? (partial)

I Am Hated For Loving

Speedway

DVD Produced By IGOTMIXOMATOSIS® 2007

algunos datos del show:

This was a fantastic concert. The crowd was ecstatic, fans kept cheering their hero and singing along to the words. The only downside were the sound problems experienced during certain songs. No one made it on stage because of strict security. As on the previous date in Mexico, Morrissey must have felt really welcome. He was still very talkative and often thanked his fans in Spanish.

After entering stage at the end of the James Bond theme, Morrissey greeted the audience with "All my Chilean children!". After the first song he added "Welcome to Santiago's biggest toilet... drinking and smoking tonight are essential...". The latter negative comment must have been about the rundown condition of the venue, but sensing that he might be misinterpreted, he continued "... no jokes... no more jokes for me...". Before "Ouija Board, Ouija Board", he said "I would like to say another hello to you after all these years... and I would like to say hello to Julia, after all these days... Julia's here, I'm here, you're here, we're all here... so... Boz... Boz is here". After the song, the loud "Morrissey! Morrissey!" chant started by the fans was echoed by Morrissey with his own "Chile! Chile!". He then enquired "I don't smoke, but does anybody have a cigarette? Oh? ... good because I don't smoke...". In "Now My Heart Is Full" he changed lines to "... just some rain coated lover's hermanos" and "...every Santiago poet".

After "The Boy Racer", Morrissey said "I'm glad you know these songs because I thought some of you might think it's Simply Red... it's not Simply Red... you don't like Simply Red...". Strangely, after "Is It Really So Strange?", he said "No Mexico? No!...". In "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get" Morrissey strained his voice more and more as the song went on. This might have been due to sound difficulties, or perhaps frustration, given the tone of the lyrical changes "I bear more grudges than stupid british judges" or "I will creep into your bed like a sick song that you can't stand, take the easy way and give in to me".

Before "I Am Hated For Loving", Morrissey asked "Yes? What do you need to say? Speak to me please!". The performance of "Speeway" was very unusual. Before the song Morrissey said "you need some water" then imitated his fans in a high-pitched voice, screaming "Oh my god! Oh my god!". Then he counted the intro in a mock-orgasm manner! At one point into the song he laughed (in a forced 'I mean it!' way) instead of singing some words.

"This song is about blood culture, blood culture, the culture of blood, flesh, flesh, flesh, blood culture, oooh!" was the intro to "Meat Is Murder". The song was ended with a single drum pounding like a dying hearbeat and, unlike other dates, wasn't followed by a moral. "November Spawned A Monster" which came next suffered from significant sound problems. During its performance Morrissey looked at both Boz and Alain, trying to figure out the problem, then apologised to the fans.

In "Billy Budd" Morrissey had difficulties singing the first lines. The crowd might have been too hectic, although further in the song he changed some words to "I took my job application into town, do you want to go home to bed?" hinting that the fans looked bored. But it wasn't the case, the song was rapturously received like all the others. After it Morrissey echoed the sample at the end with the words "Don't leave us in the dark, what does that mean, I don't know...". He returned to the subject after "Half A Person": "Do you want to go home? (crowd: "NO!") Well you might have to... ("NO!") YES! ("NO!") SI!".

In "Break Up The Family", Morrissey was becoming more and more playful, taking liberties with some words and their intonations (echoing "friends, friends..."), changing lines like "I want to sleep with my friends tonight!", all this on top of all the other usual changes. After the song he joined his fans into the "Morrissey!" chant, all the way into the first bars of "Tomorrow" which set the rhythm of the chant. The latter song was retitled "Mañana" in Chile as it had been in Mexico and Southern California before.

Before "Shoplifters Of The World Unite", Morrissey enquired "Do you know how much this costs? Very expensive!". He returned for the encore dressed in his sailor suit. At the end of that final song, he greeted his fans by singing over and over "I love you... God bless you!... I love you!... God bless you!".

This concert was recorded and broadcast on Chilean radio. There was no opening band

DVD FULL : 3.8 GB - 21 PARTES EN SERVIDOR MEGAUPLOAD - SONIDO DE PUBLICO

Links Descarga :

Imagen IPB

Links Sueltos :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrissey - Live San Carlos de Apoquindo, SUE Festival, Santiago de Chile, 04 Nov 2004

Imagen IPB

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now?

First Of The Gang To Die

November Spawned A Monster

I Like You

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference

Subway Train/Everyday Is Like Sunday

Let Me Kiss You

Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Irish Blood, English Heart

Now My Heart Is Full

Rubber Ring

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

You Know I Couldn't Last

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Algunos datos del Show

Chile was given a 16 track setlist probably because this concert was part of a festival. Morrissey played the safe card by including most regulars from the recent American leg of the tour, a record six songs from the Smiths back catalogue and no b-sides. The Vegas backdrop of Morrissey's name in tall letters wasn't used for the two South American dates.

Morrissey's Chilean children love their idol and the gig went down very well. Morrissey came out again in the priest suit he had worn on the recent Halloween gig. However his musicians were in Jobriath t-shirts instead of the nun outfits. Morrissey was in great mood and played along with his priest role, bringing incense with him on stage, mentioning Jesus and God many times and blessing his audience every chance he had. He thanked them for being there, singing and dancing with him. He went as far as "You've been very kind... I can barely see you... I wish I could see you... I wish I could sleep with you... just kiddin, just kiddin..."

Before "Bigmouth Strikes Again", Morrissey enquired about his opening act "Did you enjoy PJ Harvey? (crowd: yes!) I did... Do you enjoy life? (crowd: yes!) I don't!". Of course the subject of American politics came up and Morrissey expressed his disappointment in the results. Before "Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference", he said "We are horrified about the results of the elections in the Divided States of America" and shortly after he added "Say whatever you want, we may be all blown over soon". Besides that there was the usual chat with globetrotter fan Julia Riley in the front rows and the usual lyric changes such as the Walkman to iPod change in "Bigmouth Strikes Again".

This concert was broadcast on local FM radio.

The entirety of this concert is available on bootleg cd. The sound quality is excellent, perhaps produced from the FM broadcast. It is occasionally seen under the title "Live In Chile 2004".

DVD FULL : 4,3 GB - 22 PARTES EN SERVIDOR MEGAUPLOAD - SONIDO DE MESA

Links Descarga :

Imagen IPB

Links Sueltos :

LA PASS PARA AMBOS DVDs es :

IGOTMIXOMATOSIS

Eso es todo. Espero sus comentarios.

AGRADECER NO CUENTA NADA ..........

Edited by IGOTMIXOMATOSIS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si, toda la razòn. AGRADECER NO CUESTA NADA, cuando se trata del Gran Moss...este si que es un Aportazo de un Millon de Años Luz Maestrooo..., estoy muy pero muy Agradecido de tu nivel de entrega. Los que amamos a Morrissey sabemos apreciar èsta Joyita Hermano...Eternamente Agradecido.... :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: .

Saludos

Rocketaurus.

• 2 weeks later...