What you'll learn

Improve your Russian speaking skills independently, without a native or a tutor

Learn how to use the proven and free tools for better speaking

Overcome fears to speak Russian confidently

Begin speaking Russian without delay

Requirements

No language competence is needed for the workshop. You can start at any level

Description

Are you convinced that practicing your Russian speaking skills without native speakers is impossible? I'm about to dispel this misconception! In this workshop I will introduce you to tools that will help you to develop your speaking in Russian independently, even without a native speaker or a tutor present.During this course, you will learn how to apply these tools that are accessible online, available for free and easy to use, on your own. You'll discover how to overcome psychological barriers, cultivate speaking skills, and conduct self-analysis using the resources provided.By the end of the course, you'll be prepared to engage with native speakers confidently in real-life. You'll also find yourself retrieving words more quickly from your passive memory, you'll be equipped with tools and beliefs that eliminate the fear of speaking. I've been using these tools for many years, when I just started learning English and Japanese. 4 years ago, when I started teaching Russian I modified and implemented them into my Russian lessons. These tools proved to be working! Now my students use them not only during lessons, but when they want to practice them on their own. And their speaking has been significantly improved.Fluency practice, improved pronunciation and intonation, active vocabulary use, confidence building, development of your creativity and imagination, enhanced listening and speaking skills, engaging content, interactive exercises, contextual language learning. What else can a language learner wish for?Purchase the course now to become fluent in speaking Russian!

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Tools 1-4

Lecture 2 Tool 1: Shadowing and Imitation Technique

Lecture 3 Tool 2: Russian Language Podcasts

Lecture 4 Tool 3: Narrating

Lecture 5 Tool 4: Self-Recording and Evalution

Section 3: Tools 5-7

Lecture 6 Tool 5: Language Exchange Platforms

Lecture 7 Tool 6: Russian Speaking Videos on Youtube

Lecture 8 Tool 7: App "Learn Russian Speak & Listen"

Section 4: Tools 8-9

Lecture 9 Tool 8: Lernhip.com: Card Sets

Lecture 10 Tool 9: Learnhip.com: Themed Conversations

Lecture 11 What else you can do on Learnhip.com

Section 5: Tool 10 + Conclusion

Lecture 12 Tool 10: Chat GPT

Lecture 13 Congratulations!

Russian language learners,Language enthusiasts
Cs30AqU1_o.jpg

https://fikper.com/gtDWXRXJBB/How.to.actually.start.speaking.Russian.10.effective.tools.rar.html

https://rapidgator.net/file/cccb95f956b6f6825e12f87e4d3277fb/How.to.actually.start.speaking.Russian.10.effective.tools.rar

375727939_katfile.png

https://katfile.com/9i37lv6mm1ez/How.to.actually.start.speaking.Russian.10.effective.tools.rar

Free search engine download: How to actually start speaking Russian 10 effective tools