Unity 2D Game - Kawaii Survivor - The Coolest Roguelike Ever

80fdb5f7a31daa276c32240ffe1e14a0.jpeg
Free Download Unity 2D Game - Kawaii Survivor - The Coolest Roguelike Ever
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.01 GB | Duration: 2h 15m
Create an Amazing 2D Roguelike like Brotato or Vampire Survivors in Unity (Mobile / PC)

What you'll learn
Object Oriented Programming Principles & How to Apply Them to any game
Creating a SOLID Architecture for this game, and any other one
Planning your Game ahead of time to Ease its Development
Designing & Implementing Complex User Interfaces
Creating an Modular Inventory System
Creating a Unique Roguelike Game in Unity
Writing Clean & Reusable Code
Requirements
Unity 2023.2 or higher
Some Basic Unity Knowledge will definitely help
Some Basic C# Knowledge will definitely also help
If you don't have these, you will need Patience my Friend (but I will help you achieve your goals)
Description
Hey Guys, Welcome to the Ultimate Journey into the creation of a 2D Roguelike game in Unity !If you want to create an Amazing Roguelike game similar to Vampire Survivors, Brotato or Survivor . io, or simply take the source code, reskin it, and publish it, (...) you're at the right place !In this course, we will embark on a Thrilling Adventure through every aspect of game development, from Fundamental Mechanics to Advanced Features that will bring your game to life, and Drastically Improve your Game Development Skills.First off, you will learn how to create a Safety Net that will save you HOURS, Source Control.You will learn how to use Github Desktop so that you can have Local Backups of your game, and prevent any unhappy accident.Once this is correctly setup, We can have fun !You will learn how to Create a 2D Character using custom made art, Thank you Alex, Animate it, and Control it with a Responsive Joystick.We will then add Enemies wandering around, looking to exterminate us, but We are not going to back down!We will add Melee & Ranged Weapons so that we can properly defend ourselves.And if we ever face tougher enemies, we can still Merge our Weapons and make them Stronger.You will learn how to create a Fully Customizable Wave System, so that you decide which enemies spawn when.Like any respectable Roguelike, and in line with Vampire Survivors or Brotato, our character will have Stats.For this course, I've decided to add the following onesAttackAttackSpeedCriticalChanceCriticalPercentMoveSpeedMaxHealthRangeHealth Recovery SpeedArmorLuckDodgeLifeStealbut we can still add more if you've got ideas, so Feel free to Contribute!To manage all of these Player Stats, we do need a Great Code Architecture right ?Of course we do !And you are also going to master that !You will learn some of the Best Coding Practices to make for a SOLID basis, that will allow you to expand on the game, and jump boost your next one.You won't use public variables everywhere, this is not healthyInstead, you will finally learn how to correctly use private, protected, static, override, virtual & abstract keywords.Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces & Scriptable Objects will make maintaining our code way easier and enjoyable compared to writing spaghetti code and dealing with whatever mess we would have created.You will learn how to Manage the Flow of the Game correctly using a Game Manager, and Game States, so that you can correctly configure any system, at each stage of the game cycle.To Manage all of the weapons & Items, we will create a versatile Inventory System, and give it a nice display with Double Sliding Panels !Talking about that, it's time to mention the User Interface. I can assure you that it won't have anymore secrets to you.You will learn how to Layout your elements so that they fit any screen sizeAnimate the UI the right way with interchangeable animationsMaster Scroll Views & the different Layout Components so that your UI actually matches your Design (by the way, I came up with a super easy way for that)And again, DOUBLE SLIDING PANELS !!!We will add a sweat Character Selection panel, where players can purchase. characters of course with a Premium Currency.Because yeah there is the candy, the currency used to purchase weapons & items during the battle, but this can't be used for characters.So I've decided to show you how to manage Multiple Currencies!This is actually a good thing for the future of the course "Wink wink"Cherry on the TopYou will learn how to polish the game, and make it shine. We will addCamera ShakeMake use of Object & UI Shader Graphs (these are used to create the scrolling pear texture, sweat huh ?)Sound EffectsHaptics (Bzzt Bzzt)ParticlesDamage Floating TextColor Palettes All along the way, I will give you some nice Tips & Tricks that will help you code Faster, in a More Consistent way & make your Game Dev Journey more Fun !There's even more to the course, you can scroll through the Curriculum because I also need to keep some things secret to spark your curiosity right ?Are you Ready to Level Up your game development skills and create an Exceptional Roguelike Game? Join us on this exciting journey, Enroll now!Extra Packages !I'm giving you 2 Hand Made Packages "Mineral" & "Sijil" for free in this Course.Mineral will let you color your folders to make your experience more enjoyable.Sijil will make Saving & Loading a breeze ! (No More PlayerPrefs ! (I will still show you how to use them though. Just in case!))P.S. : You can also grab the Complete Source Code attached to the last lesson of the course (The one just before the Bonus Lecture), just sayin'
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Presentation
Lecture 2 Starter Pack
Lecture 3 Free Additional Packages
Section 2: A Solid Base
Lecture 4 The Game Plan
Lecture 5 Setting Up Source Control
Lecture 6 Exploring The Starter Pack
Section 3: Let's Control Dave
Lecture 7 I present you, Dave
Lecture 8 Applying Physics to Dave
Lecture 9 Controlling Dave With a Joystick
Lecture 10 Appendix 01 - Mobile Joystick Setup
Lecture 11 Appendix 02 - Mobile Joystick Code
Lecture 12 Appendix 03 - Mobile Joystick Knob
Lecture 13 Appendix 04 - Mobile Joystick Polish
Section 4: Camera Control
Lecture 14 Some Quick Explanations
Lecture 15 Following Dave
Lecture 16 Clamping Camera Position
Section 5: The Arena
Lecture 17 Our First (Really Simple) Arena
Lecture 18 Sorting Layer & Order Explanations
Lecture 19 Using Unity's Tilemap System
Lecture 20 Polishing our Arena
Lecture 21 Making the Arena More Interesting
Lecture 22 Advanced Sprite Sorting
Lecture 23 Appendix - Fun 2D Colliders Experiment
Lecture 24 Project Files
Section 6: Bonus Section
Lecture 25 Bonus Lecture
Those who want to create a Unique Roguelike / Roguelite Arena Shooter in Unity,Those who want to Level Up there Coding & Thinking Skills,Those who want to Design & Implement Intricate User Interfaces,Those who want to support my work

Homepage
https://www.udemy.com/course/unity-2d-game-kawaii-survivor-the-coolest-roguelike-ever/

Download ( Rapidgator )
https://rg.to/file/924f5d626fe24c7cbf6d1cbc37a38ee1/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part1.rar.html
https://rg.to/file/2ef5ef9c102ebd094aca23be265fad49/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5dad022ee39A2d0f/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/f79f024644ae2417/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part2.rar
Fikper
https://fikper.com/EQN6VTXahx/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part1.rar.html
https://fikper.com/mEsIa25pNR/siqqu.Unity.2D.Game..Kawaii.Survivor..The.Coolest.Roguelike.Ever.part2.rar.html

No Password - Links are Interchangeable