Pillars Of Sustainable And Top Academic Performance

c992d79b8f0d12e74ba86384e4bc3ee6.jpg

Pillars Of Sustainable And Top Academic Performance
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English

| Size: 133.39 MB[/center]
| Duration: 0h 40m
TRUE EFFECTIVE METHOD. Tired of failing tests and exams? Find out what to do and how to do.

What you'll learn

Gain insights from the author's personal journey as a successful student, including practical tips and advice

How to become 1st in your class

How to stay 1st in your class

Learn how to cultivate a growth mindset, overcome obstacles, and maintain motivation, even when faced with challenges.

Receive actionable steps and recommendations that you can implement immediately to enhance your academic performance.

Learn research-backed strategies that have helped students achieve top academic performance.

Step-by-step guides that you can adjust to fit your goals and commitments, ensuring you stay on track

Requirements

No experience needed

Description

This course is designed to provide you with practical strategies, tips, and insights to help you excel academically. It covers topics such as effective study habits, time management techniques, and strategies for maintaining motivation and focus.The techniques and strategies shared in this course are based on a combination of research-backed principles and my personal experiences as a successful student. They have been proven effective in helping students improve their academic performance.The strategies outlined in this course can be applied by students of various ages and academic levels. Whether you're in high school, college, or university, the principles discussed can help you achieve academic success.While this course provides valuable insights and strategies for academic success, individual results may vary. Becoming the top student in your class requires dedication, effort, and consistent application of the techniques outlined in the course. However, many students have found success by implementing the strategies discussed.Finally, the timeframe for seeing results may vary from student to student. Some may notice improvements in their academic performance shortly after implementing the strategies, while others may require more time and consistency. Consistently applying the techniques outlined in the ebook is key to achieving sustained academic success.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Who am I?

Lecture 3 Disclaimer

Section 2: Pillar 1

Lecture 4 Problematic & Solution

Section 3: Pillar 2

Lecture 5 Definition & Example

Section 4: Pillar 3

Lecture 6 Definition & Example

Section 5: Pillar 4

Lecture 7 Problematic

Lecture 8 Solution & Application

Section 6: Pillar 5

Lecture 9 My best Methods

Section 7: Pillar 6

Lecture 10 Definition

Lecture 11 Application

Lecture 12 Proof

Section 8: Pillar 7

Lecture 13 Definition

Lecture 14 Short-term

Lecture 15 Mid-term

Lecture 16 Long-term

Lecture 17 Application

Section 9: Pillar 8

Lecture 18 Definition

Lecture 19 Example

Lecture 20 Tip

Section 10: Pillar 9

Lecture 21 Self-assessments

Lecture 22 Tip

Section 11: Pillar 10

Lecture 23 Definitions

Lecture 24 Self-assessments

Lecture 25 Structure

Section 12: Pillar 11

Lecture 26 The Core

Section 13: Authentic Academic Results

Lecture 27 College

Lecture 28 High school

Lecture 29 University

Section 14: Pillar 12

Lecture 30 Most important

Section 15: My 12 Secret Pillars of Success (in brief)

Lecture 31 Conclusion

Section 16: How did I become, then stay 1st in my class?

Lecture 32 Final structure

Section 17: Envision these pillars across every domain of your life

Lecture 33 Extended structure

Section 18: Final Quiz

Lecture 34 The Author

To students who want to become and stay 1st in their class,To anyone looking to make a real difference in their academic life,To any student serious about academic success,Blueprint for success in any field for anyone
yq6rYXgi_o.jpg

https://voltupload.com/nt74kpok8pof/Pillars_of_Sustainable_and_Top_Academic_Performance.zip

https://rapidgator.net/file/e75b51a0c68a3e5745154f076da4dad5/Pillars_of_Sustainable_and_Top_Academic_Performance.zip

Free search engine download: Pillars of Sustainable and Top Academic Performance