Script Magic Unlock The Power Of Your Opening Pages

[img]/storage-10/0224/pCuLlztCn5Tnru3p7LUSgzGpciJ3FfLo.jpg[/img]
Script Magic: Unlock The Power Of Your Opening Pages
Published 2/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 1h 7m

Don't Write the 1st Three Pages of Your Screenplay Until You Do These Three Things

What you'll learn
Understand why your first three pages of your screenplay are the most important pages to show you are a professional storyteller that can hook an audience.
Learn how to create a concept and premise that connects to your first page to your last page.
Learn how to trim your first three pages down to two pages by streamlining your action lines to only tell the story and the story components.
Learn how to cut your dialogue by understanding the three functions of dialogue so that your dialogue only supports your story, theme, taglines, and genres.
Learn how to craft your first three pages using persuasive writing techniques that will elevate your script's clarity, creative potential & commercial appeal.

Requirements
There are no requirements for the course. For screenwriters who want to write their draft, they can use the screenwriting software, Final Draft 13, or they can use Google docs for free to format their screenplay by searching how on Google.

Description
Welcome to Story Waves~ lifting your creative writing potential to new heights.I'm KELLY KEOUGH-in this video, get all the exclusive content from my course.Don't Write Your First Three Pages Until You Do These Three Things: How to get literary managers, agents, and execs to read your script all the way through.Welcome to my video course on screenwriting success and unlocking the magic of your opening pages so literary managers, agents, and execs will read your script to the end.What's in store...Your first three pages are like a first date. You'll learn the three laws of attraction: pacing, character, and persuasion. For your first three pages, you'll learn why your pages must be better than any produced script out there or any script on the Blacklist.First, I will introduce you to the course.Part I: TRIM the action, where you can make immediate edits easily and confidently.Part II: CUT the dialogue, where you'll learn the three functions of dialogue and what to cut without worry.Part III: CRAFT the persuasion, where you will add the secret sauce to make them keep reading all the way through.We'll finish by analyzing scripts and show you how to transform your 1st 2 pages with proven techniques.Hi, I'm Kelly Keough, and the reason why I'm bringing you this course is because I worked on a script that for several years got laughed at and rejected in Hollywood, and then it finally broke through to the top 20 in FINAL DRAFT'S Big Break Screenwriting Contest in June of 2023.The best part about this course is not how I teach you that your first three pages are like a first date; it is in the last lesson that all the writing techniques come together to transform your first two pages. I will show you how I apply my Story Waves techniques to my feature spec script, THE UNREDEEMED BRIDE, a historical action romance based on a novel. You'll see the transformation on the page, and you will be able to do the same.And I want to share what I learned with you so that you can bring your writing to new heights. So let's dive in!

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction: Don't Write Your 1st Three Pages Until You Do These Three Things

Lecture 2 PART I - TRIM the Action Lines

Lecture 3 PART II - CUT the Dialogue Lines

Lecture 4 PART III: CRAFT the Persuasive Story

Lecture 5 PART IV: SCRIPT ANALYSIS + REWRITE

This course is for writers in the thinking stages of dreaming up a new story. This course is for writers in the thinking stages of dreaming up a new story. It can also be for writers that are creating a concept and a premise. It's for help with plotting and outlining your story. You'll also learn techniques to actually write or rewrite your opening three pages.

[code] https://rapidgator.net/file/bd11d7df40ecbd88bf9a0f28f41493b5/Script_Magic_Unlock_the_Power_of_Your_Opening_Pages.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6efa713c8b461a7f52aadd8783041a13/Script_Magic_Unlock_the_Power_of_Your_Opening_Pages.part2.rar.html
[/code]

[code] https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4cd16b5be4b84F4a/Script%20Magic%20Unlock%20the%20Power%20of%20Your%20Opening%20Pages.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/6f1D5A83f70dE093/Script%20Magic%20Unlock%20the%20Power%20of%20Your%20Opening%20Pages.part2.rar[/code]