[b]Ensemble Jerycho - Cyprian Bazylik (2024) [Hi-Res] FLAC[/b]

Year Of Release: 2024
Genre: Classical
Format: FLAC
Quality: Lossless 24 bit / 96 kHz
Time: 01:14:38
Size: 1.14 GB

[b]Tracklist:[/b]

[quote] 01. Oratio Dominica, that is the Lord's Prayer, translated into a Polish song according to the sincere text (03:06)
02. Modlitwa ludu pospolitego | Prayer of the Common People (03:12)
03. Już wzeszło światło słoneczne | The Sunlight Has Already Risen (Pieśń ranna, gdy słońce wschodzi | A Morning Hymn When the Sun Is Rising) (04:05)
04. Czasu tego to zarania | At the Dawn of This Time (Pieśń druga, rano wstawszy | Another One Having Risen in the Morning) (03:20)
05. Wspominając początek żywota naszego | Remembering the Beginning of Our Life (Pieśń o niebezpieczeństwie żywota człowieczego | The Song on the Perils of Human Life) (03:21)
06. Pan Bóg wszechmogący | Lord God Almighty (Piosnka bardzo piękna o narodzeniu Pańskim | A Very Beautiful Song About the Lord's Birth) (03:27)
07. Iż to już jest nie tajno każdemu | It Is No Longer a Secret to Anyone (Pieśń nowa krześcijańska, jako mamy szukać łaski Pańskiej, gdy ją przez grzech utracimy | A New Christian Song About How We Should Seek the Lord's Grace When We Lose It Through Sin) (04:28)
08. Mądrość Ojca wszechmocnego | Wisdom of the Almighty Father (Dobrotliwość Pańska | Benevolence of the Lord) (05:12)
09. Nabożna piosnka | Devotional Song (a obiecna modlitwa człowieka krześcijańskiego do Syna Bożego | and a General Prayer of a Christian to the Son of God) (04:53)
10. Z ochotnym sercem Ciebie wysławiam, mój Panie | I Praise You with a Willing Heart, My Lord (Pieśń nowa, w której jest dziękowanie Panu Bogu wszechmogącemu, że malutkim a prostakom raczył objawić tajemnice królestwa swojego |A New Thanksgiving Song to God the Almighty Lord for Revealing to the Simple, the Unlearned, the Mysteries of His Kingdom) (03:03)
11. Psalm 36. Zaniechaj towarzystwa | Do Not Choose to Imitate the Malicious (03:04)
12. Psalm 127. Wszytcy są błogosławieni | Blessed Are All (03:56)
13. Wielbi duszo moja Pana | My Soul, Worship the Lord (Pieśń z Ewanjelijej wyjęta u Łukasza świętego | Song Taken from the Gospel of St. Luke) (05:47)
14. Psalm 79. Panie Boże wszechmocny | O God, the Heathen Are Come into Thine Inheritance (05:26)
15. Psalm 129. Z głębokości grzechów moich | From the Depths, I Have Cried Out to You (08:12)
16. Psalm 70. W Tobie, Panie, nadzieję mam | In Thee, O Lord, Do I Put My Trust (In te, Domine speravi) (05:26)
17. Pożegnaj nas, Boże Ojcze | A Christian Blessing for Every Day (Pożegnanie chrześcijańskie na każdy dzień | Christian Farewell for Every Day) (03:05)
18. Benedictio mensae (Błogosławieństwo stołu | Blessing of the Table) (01:35)
[/quote]

[b]Nitroflare[/b]

[code]Download from [b]NitroFlare[/b]

https://nitroflare.com/view/3671CDCAEE23BCC/Ensemble_Jerycho_-_Cyprian_Bazylik_2024_Hi-Res.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/2B61F8262BDDC76/Ensemble_Jerycho_-_Cyprian_Bazylik_2024_Hi-Res.part2.rar

[/code]

[/center]