Softorino YouTube Converter PRO 5.0.87 macOS

FaridKhan

[center][b][color=#ff0000][u]Softorino YouTube Converter PRO 5.0.87 macOS[/u][/color][/b][/center]

[center][img]https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0831/9e/c5f7bde11aef27c7738d17322185679e.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][color=#ff0000]File size: 11.01 MB[/color][/b][/center]

Softorino YouTube Converter PRO - Download Web Videos Like a PRO! All the PRO Downloading Tools You Need!
SYC PRO makes it super easy to download YouTube videos asor MP3 to your Mac, iPhone , iPad or Apple Music/TV library. Third iteration of SYC strikes a balance between utility & simplicity, with pro control over online video downloads to Mac or directly to iPhone.
[b][color=#ff0000]Discover most powerful video downloading features in SYC PRO[/color][/b]
• Redefined Design & Experience with PRO users in Mind
• Download YouTube as MP3 or AAC
• Convert Online Video to MP4
• Edit meta data for audio and video downloads
• 6x Faster Download Speed
• Set Favorite Folder as Destination
• Direct-to-iOS transfers
• YouTube Playlists support
• Download Subtitles with Videos
• 4K UHD 60FPS Support
• Built-in Search
• SoundCloud Support - coming soon
• Vimeo Support - coming soon
• Facebook Support - coming soon
• YouTube Shorts Support
[i][u][b][color=#ff0000]Download. Edit. Enjoy[/color][/b][/u][/i]
[b][color=#ff0000]Like SYC2, but PRO[/color][/b] →[i]New design[/i]
The third iteration of SYC delivers pro quality & features. Without the design clutter. An improved, "user-first" interface brings a fresh software feel that looks like it's natively built into your latest macOS system.
[b][color=#ff0000]Edit Metadata[/color][/b] →[i]New feature[/i]
Online videos usually lack the proper cover art and descriptions. With SYC PRO, you can edit metadata details, set custom artwork or have SYC download it for you from Spotify to make it look beautiful in your library. Click on the icon to edit video details. Change song & video data.
[b][color=#ff0000]Android as an Option[/color][/b] →[i]New feature[/i]
Apart from direct-to-iOS transfer, with SYC PRO, you can now have a custom Favorite folder destination for specific downloads. This means you can download youtube directly to your Android device by selecting the SD card location!
[b][color=#ff0000]MP4 Video 4K60FPS Support[/color][/b]
Get the most safe and user-friendly YT tovideo downloader. Download, convert, transfer YouTube videos asfiles to your Mac, iPhone or iPad for offline playback.
[b][color=#ff0000]MP3 or AAC Best Quality[/color][/b]
There are billions of videos on YouTube with music that's not available anywhere else. Effortleslly download YouTube audio only as MP3 or AAC files.
[b][color=#ff0000]YouTube Playlist Support[/color][/b] →[i]Improved[/i]
Download videos in 4K quality (2160p) for the crispiest picture on your retina displays! SYC PRO features full support for 60fps videos. And best of all, the YouTube video will be converted intofor smooth playback on any device or player.
[b][color=#ff0000]4K UHD Support[/color][/b] →[i]Improved[/i]
Download videos in 4K quality (2160p) for the crispiest picture on your retina displays! SYC PRO features full support for 60fps videos. And best of all, the YouTube video will be converted intofor smooth playback on any device or player.
[b][color=#ff0000]Sound Cloud Support[/color][/b] →[i]Coming soon[/i]
Enjoy & play offline any track from 265 million music songs available on SoundCloud. Seamlessly download SoundCloud music to your Mac, iPhone or iPad. This is the safest, fastest & easiest way to download MP3 from SoundCloud.
[b][color=#ff0000]Vimeo Support[/color][/b] →[i]Coming soon[/i]
Vimeo Video downloader is built into SYC PRO, allowing you to convert any content hosted on Vimeo to your Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android device. Super fast, safe and convenient. This is the best way to download Vimeovideos in the best quality.
[b][color=#ff0000]Facebook Support[/color][/b] →[i]Coming soon[/i]
Facebook continues to host millions of educational and enternainment videos (+video memes you want to keep forever). With SYC PRO, it's easy to download Facebook videos directly to your iPhone or computer for offline playback.
[b][color=#ff0000]YouTube Shorts Support[/color][/b] →[i]New feature[/i]
Some say Shorts are the new TikTok. Well... if you found a YouTube Shorts video that you want to keep forever - No problem! SYC PRO now supports YouTube Shorts video downloads. Simply copy the link & let the app do the rest. Download YouTube Shorts asfiles.
[b][color=#ff0000]Full subtitles Support[/color][/b] →[i]Improved[/i]
YouTube videos with subtitles are a must now-a-days. We've completely rebuilt subtitles support when downloading videos from YouTube to your Mac or iOS device. SYC PRO supports all subtitles available, including auto-generated ones.
[b][color=#ff0000]Power of Stock Apps[/color][/b]
Download YouTube directly to your stock Music or TV app on iPhone, iPad or Mac.
[b][color=#ff0000]Up to 6x Faster than SYC 2[/color][/b]
The core of SYC PRO has been rebuilt with a 600% download speed increase. So you can get more done faster!
[b][color=#ff0000]Built RIGHT for you.[/color][/b]
Educational use. Parents getting ready for a roadtrip with kids. Makers trying to top their last content. SYC PRO was engineered to be the go-to app for video downloading needs.
[b][color=#ff0000]Supported Operation System[/color][/b]
• macOS 10.15 or later
• Intel Core processor

[u][b][color=#ff0000]Download Details:[/color][/b][/u]
[b][color=#ff0000]Language:[/color][/b] English
[b][color=#ff0000]Ext:[/color][/b] dmg
[b][color=#ff0000]Parts:[/color][/b] 1
[b][color=#ff0000]Size:[/color][/b] 10.5 MB
[b][color=#ff0000]Author:[/color][/b] Softorino
[b][color=#ff0000]HomePage:[/color][/b]

[code]https://softorino.com/[/code]

[color=#00ff66][/color]

[color=#0099ff]NitroFlare Link(s)[/color]

[code]https://nitroflare.com/view/33BE0D7BDA3424C/Softorino_YouTube_Converter_PRO_5.0.87_macOS.rar[/code]

[color=#ff9900]RapidGator Link(s)[/color]

[code]https://rapidgator.net/file/3cd885fcaeb8446341892d925dea55b5/Softorino_YouTube_Converter_PRO_5.0.87_macOS.rar[/code]