Wolfram Mathematica System Modeler 13 1 x64 [2022, MULTILANG]

rai100

[img]http://i116.fastpic.org/big/2021/1216/05/f9d294c20ce53fdcbb9f063f3649d705.png[/img]
[b]Siemens NX 1973 Build 4320 (NX 1953 Series) Win64 [2022, MULTILANG + RUS][/b]
Size: 1.93 GB Type: APPS Year: 2022 Version: 13.1

[b]

Year/Date of Issue: 2022
Version: 13.1
Developer: Wolfram Research
Developer site: wolfram/mathematica
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian is missing)
Tabletka: present
System requirements: Operating System: Windows 10 (1709+), Windows 11, Windows Server 2019
RAM: 4Gb, Hard disk space: 6Gb (plus ~1Gb for SystemModeler, plus 8Gb for offline documentation)
Description: For three decades, Mathematica has defined the cutting edge of technical computing and provided the primary computing environment for millions of innovators, educators, students and other users around the world.
Widely recognized for its technical capabilities and elegant ease of use, Mathematica provides a seamless, integrated and ever-expanding system that spans the full spectrum of technical computing, and is also available seamlessly in the cloud through any web browser along with all native modern desktop systems.
Wolfram System Modeler is an easy-to-use modern environment for the numerical simulation of multiphysics systems.
With the built-in drag-and-drop functionality, you can create industrial-scale multiphysics models. Using the Wolfram Language allows you to get a fully integrated environment for research and analysis of systems, as well as quickly switch between different model options. This way you can easily and efficiently develop innovative products.
Add. information:
The distribution was created to overcome sanctions restrictions, since the download of the trial version of packages for the Russian Federation is blocked. At the end of the trial period, please purchase the package or remove it from your computer.
About activation
Run the tablet from the same drive where Mathematics is installed, this is IMPORTANT
A ru-board tablet, to which many thanks, although after the death of botva there is more and more distribution on personal requests (I think some people like it when they are humiliated in front of them, although this is not my business)
Allow all scripts in the HTML file if needed.
Activating Wolfram Mathematica
and Wolfram System Modeler (see pictures below)
Install Wolfram Mathematica from the official site (there is a downloader from the site in the distribution, but it only downloads the math itself)
or install Wolfram System Modeler from the official website (requires registration and a valid e-mail).
On the program activation screen, click Other ways to activate and then Manual Activation.
Enter the received MathID (nnnn-nnnnn-nnnnn), it can be copied to the clipboard using the button (see figure) and any Activation Key (nnnn-nnnn-xxxxxx) below (just leave the default Activation Key).
Click Generate Password.
Enter your Activation Key and any generated Password (the first of the list is recommended) to activate Wolfram Mathematica or Wolfram System Modeler (passwords for the modeler are generated in another list, below Math).
Ignore the Register prompt.
Modeler uses the C ++ compiler, it let me down from VC 2022. Although it is recommended, it was not immediately recognized. It helped me to specify the compiler, close the Modeler and open it (Modeler) again.

[/b]

[img]https://i120.fastpic.org/big/2022/0630/0b/4afd169dda7dfd3e3d94f8475493cc0b.jpg[/img]

[code]https://rapidgator.net/file/c83228b364f9a2edc7c35170855bd4e1/Wolfram_Mathematica_13_1_vis87.rar.html[/code]