Chequen Esta Banda Polaca de Progresivo

Ztgstrfhrr

RIVERSIDE Brighter Side Of Riverside

mp3@256 kbps_________95.7MB+34.7MB_________Artwork

Imagen IPB

01 Us (Voices In My Head)
02 Acronym Love (Voices In My Head)
03 The Time I Was Daydreaming (Voices In My Head)
04 Stuck Between (Voices In My Head)
05 The Same River (Out Of Myself)
06 I Believe (Out Of Myself)
07 In 2 Minds (Out Of Myself)
08 Loose Heart (excerpt) (Out Of Myself)
09 Conceiving You (Second Life Syndrome)
10 The Curtain Falls (Out Of Myself)
11 I Turned You Down (Second Life Syndrome)
12 Second Life Syndrome (Second Life Syndrome)

Awesome Polish progressive metal.
The progressive metal world better wake up and take note of this outstanding band that hails from Poland. These guys are a breath of fresh air with the oversaturated and stagnant progressive metal market that has developed over the past few years. So what do we get for our money you ask, a band comprising of well-schooled musicians, incredible song writing skills and the ability to weave so many different moods and time-passages into each song. There are a few scatterings of influences that aren’t a major detraction from the overall mood of the album, namely the aforementioned Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Genesis and Anathema. The vocals are clean without a trace of an accent, however they get getting slightly gruff in places but this only compliments the smooth flow of the music. The guitar work is awe inspiring and David Gilmour from Pink Floyd is a strong reference point here. The rhythm section is outstanding; especially the drumming and the keyboards give the album a fuller sound with out being too over powering. If you want to start 2007 on a good note then Riverside is a worthy investment for sure.

se necesitan ambas partes

Edited by Ztgstrfhrr

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

vale compa, escuche a esta banda en lastfm.es y no cachaba quien cresta era, me puse a buscar musica de ellos y realmente la cagaron, son super wenos musicos y los temas estan muy bien hechos :), si hay algo mas de riverside por ahi lo subire tb, grax por el aporte :) :banana: :banana: :banana: :bravo: :bravo:

Edited by chreyes

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...