The Neal Morse Band - Testimony of a Dream (2018) Blu-ray

antonsm

The Neal Morse Band - Morsefest! 2017 - Testimony of a Dream (2018) 2xBlu-ray

e46770765b7d6cc450f48387f2eaa2db.jpg Genre: Neo-Progressive rock | Label: Radiant Records | Year: 2018 | Quality: Blu-ray 1080i | Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 23887 kbps / 1080i / 29.970 fps / 16:9 | Audio: LPCM 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1536 kbps / 16-bit, AC3 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps;DTS-HD MA 5.1 / 48 kHz / 5119 kbps / 24-bit | Time: 6:21:36 | Size: 84.31 GB

The live "Morsefest! 2017: Testimony Of A Dream "was recorded on September 1 and 2, 2017 in Cross Plains, Tennessee, where the Neal Morse Band was accompanied by an orchestra composed of strings, wind instruments and percussion, choristers and a choir. On the first night, they performed some of the greatest songs from Neal Morse's various albums and the entire Testimony 2 CD. The second night, it's their last double concept album Testimony Of A Dream which has been fully interpreted in this configuration.Tracklist:

Disc1: Testimony II Rare EpicsLifelineSo Many RoadsSupernaturalSeeds Of GoldTestimony IIMercy StreetOverture No.4TimechangerJaydaNighttime CollectorsTime Has Come TodayJesus' BloodThe Truth Will Set You FreeChance of a LifetimeJesus Bring Me HomeRoad Dog BluesIt's for YouCrossing Over/Mercy Street RepriseExtrasBehind The Scenes at Morsefest 2017Disc2: The Similitude Of A DreamThe Similitude Of A DreamPart OneLong DayOvertureThe DreamCity Of DestructionWe Have Cot To GoMakes No SenseDraw the LineThe SloughBack to the CityThe Ways of a FoolSo Far GoneBreath of AngelsPart TwoSlave to Your MindShortcut to SalvationThe Man in the Iron CageThe Road Called HomeSlothFreedom SongI'm RunningThe MashConfrontationThe BattleBroken Sky/Long Day (Reprise)EncoresAuthor Of ConfusionAgendaThe CallNeal Morse: lead vocals, guitars and keyboardsMike Portnoy: drums and vocalsEric Gillette: guitars and vocalsRandy George: bass, bass pedals and vocalsBill Hubauer: keyboards, mandolin, sax and vocalsAdditional Musicians:Horn: Holly SmithTrombone: David CooperTrumpet: Dominique CasterCello: Cremaine BookerViola: Michael LucarelliViolin I: Laura EplingViolin II: Camille FaulknerSaxophone / flute: Devante BufordPercussion: Gabe KleinChoir director: Wil MorseDancers: Jayda Morse and JoAnna PippinBackground vocals: Wil Morse, Rick Altizer, Debbie Bresee, Stacie Funk, Julie Harrison, Amy Pippin and April ZacharyChoir: Elizabeth Turrentine, Bonnie Massie, Ashley Moriell, Joanie Howard, Rebecca Delph, Melanie Whitaker, Levi Pippin, Brant Pippin, Chris Riley, Nick Mills and Joshua Turrentine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=iBCbO0tpWAkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQILSF8IuHgpdmo78f5hj6t_t.jpg6157qf71l9q7_t.jpg4y2wv1b3c12b_t.jpgbeh3ijzv4dtj_t.jpghionqbqbyz5d_t.jpgDownload:Hotlink.cc
https://hotlink.cc/folder/5d4bcb96-e800-11e8-a76f-4c72b9e6bb68
Ex-load.com
https://ex-load.com/folder/cca26a54-e832-11e8-acdb-386077052d8e

The Neal Morse Band - Morsefest! 2017: Testimony of a Dream (2018, 2xBlu-ray)
f81c73bac5da331067addf2e2ebd8cce.jpg

Title: The Neal Morse Band - Morsefest! 2017: Testimony of a Dream
Year of release: 2018
Genre: Rock, Neo-Progressive

Tracklist:

DVD1

Rare Epics

Lifeline
So Many Roads
Supernatural
Seeds Of Gold
Testimony II
Mercy Street
Overture No.4
Timechanger
Jayda
Nighttime Collectors
Time Has Come Today
Jesus' Blood
The Truth Will Set You Free
Chance of a Lifetime
Jesus Bring Me Home
Road Dog Blues
It's for You
Crossing Over/Mercy Street Reprise

Extras

Behind The Scenes at Morsefest 2017

DVD2

The Similitude Of A Dream
Part One

Long Day
Overture
The Dream
City Of Destruction
We Have Cot To Go
Makes No Sense
Draw the Line
The Slough
Back to the City
The Ways of a Fool
So Far Gone
Breath of Angels
Part Two
Slave to Your Mind
Shortcut to Salvation
The Man in the Iron Cage
The Road Called Home
Sloth
Freedom Song
I'm Running
The Mash
Confrontation
The Battle
Broken Sky/Long Day (Reprise)
Encores
Author Of Confusion
Agenda
The Call

Quality: 2xBlu-ray
Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 23887 kbps / 1080i
Audio: English LPCM Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1536 kbps, Dolby Digital Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 448 kbps, DTS-HD Master Audio / 5.1 / 48 kHz / 5119 kbps
Total Size: 85.17 GB
Total Time: 06:21:36

Download Hoster: filefactory.com, share-online.biz, hitfile.net, turbobit.net

Edited by Sekes