The 25th Anniversary Rock Roll Hall of Fame Concerts (2009)

Sekes

9pvbeyai.jpg Title: The 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Concerts Year of release: 2009 Genre: Rock, Pop, Jazz Released: Diversified Production ServicesDirector: Joel Gallen

Tracklist:

DISC: 1Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of FireCrosby, Stills & Nash - Almost Cut My HairCrosby, Stills & Nash - The PretenderStevie Wonder - For Once In My LifeStevie Wonder - The Way You Make Me FeelStevie Wonder - Higher Ground/RoxanneA Look Back At The Early Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame InducteesPaul Simon - You Can Call Me AlPaul Simon - The WandererSimon & Garfunkel - The Sounds Of SilenceSimon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled WaterAretha Franklin - Baby I Love YouAretha Franklin - Chain Of FoolsDISC: 2Metallica - Sweet JaneMetallica - All Day And All Of The NightU2 - VertigoU2 - Because The NightU2 - Gimme ShelterU2 - Beautiful DayJeff Beck - People Get ReadyJeff Beck - Foxy LadyBruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Hold On! I'm Comin'/Soul ManBruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Fortunate SonBruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - JunglelandBruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - New York State Of MindBruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher

Quality: BDRip 1080p Video: MPEG-4 AVC, 22.2 Mbps, 1920x1080 Audio: English (FLAC, 2 ch, 1659 Kbps), (DTS, 6 ch, 1509Kbps) Total Size: 39.28 GB Total Time: 01:50:15, 02:18:52Download Hoster: filefactory.com, fileshark.pl, hitfile.net, rapidu.net, turbobit.net

Edited by Sekes