For The Love of Food - Vegetarian Recipes

k2-_4ae4d99b-be19-41f5-bc9d-ce0b37701684

For The Love of Food: Vegetarian Recipes

I have been a vegetarian my entire life and a self-proclaimed foodie for the past several years. I love cooking and I love eating. I read several food blogs and own several cookbooks by top vegetarian chefs. It takes a lot to wow me and most classy restaurants fall flat when it comes to vegetarian food. Another plate of pasta primavera, or more roasted vegetables? yawn.

Not so with this cookbook! "For the Love of Food" wows with every single recipe! Thus far, having owned this cookbook for two weeks, I have made the "Roast pears with ginger steamed pudding and mascarpone ice cream", "Corn pancakes of courgettes, pine nuts & roasted onion with warm sungold tomato and caper salsa", and "Chard dolmas of quinoa, carrot & currants with saffron cashew butter sauce". They have all been amazing! The flavors are complex. Most of the flavor combinations I would have never come up with myself. This is a cookbook of creative, classy vegetarian food meant to impress and be shared with friends, meat eaters and vegetarians alike. There is a combination of recipes that are easier weeknight dinners, but also those that could serve as dinners for holidays, or other special events. Tomorrow night, I plan to try the "Chestnut and sheep's cheese ravioli with kale in pumpkin broth". Super-excited.

Format: pdf

Language: English

Size: 55 mb

Hoster: Uploaded

http://ul.to/4vune7ox