Around the Table cookbook by Martina McBride

martina-mcbride-cookbook-2014-400px_zpsg

Around the Table cookbook by Martina McBride

This cookbook is written by well-known country singer, Martina McBride. Several years ago, I first learned about her through her music and became a huge fan. Soon after, I learned that she enjoyed cooking, so when I found out that she released her first cookbook, I knew it was going to be great!

Around the Table: Recipes and Inspiration for Gatherings Throughout the Year is set up a little differently than most cookbooks. Instead of the chapters being set up with "main dishes", "sides", "desserts", etc.; they are set up according to occasion. Here are a few examples: "Fall Supper With Friends", "Family Pizza Night", "Spring Brunch Outdoors", and "Red, White, and Blue Cookout". I personally like that special touch. It sets this cookbook apart from others and make it unique. Also included in this book are menus and planners for those parties or gatherings. She shares what needs to be done weeks in advance as well as the day of the party. That can make things a lot easier!!

The recipes in this book are a little more elegant than I would normally do on a regular day, but nothing too extreme. They are totally do-able, even for a beginner cook. I found quite a number of recipes that sounded delicious, and that I would want to try. Overall, I have no complaints for this book, and I would highly recommend it. I loved all the photos and special touches throughout. It is nicely put together and the recipes are easy to follow. It would make a great addition to anyone's cookbook collection!

Format: pdf

Language: English

Size: 28.35 MB

Hoster: Uploaded

http://ul.to/9m3uxydf