The America's Test Kitchen DIY Cookbook

c6cc4d10f489c9de5e3f_zpsgv8yqfnt.jpg

The America's Test Kitchen DIY Cookbook

With a good recipe guiding the way, homemade is always better. So why should today's home cooks stop at dinner? In this groundbreaking new cookbook from America's Test Kitchen, our editors and test cooks walk home cooks step-by- step through more than 100 of their favorite D.I.Y. kitchen projects, showing why everything from ketchup and corn chips to goat cheese and prosciutto turn out better when you do it yourself. Another bonus: When you're in control, you can customize your D.I.Y. projects to suit your own taste. Want smokier bacon, tangier yogurt, or spicier mustard? America's Test Kitchen shows you how it's done right.

Our D.I.Y. projects are backed by the authority of the test kitchen. Let's face it: When you're investing your time and money in any kitchen project, you want great results guaranteed. With the experienced team at America's Test Kitchen leading the way, there will be no guesswork. Every recipe in this book has been kitchen-tested to ensure that it s not only manageable and fun for home cooks but, more important, also foolproof.

Format: pdf

Language: English

Size: 67 mb

Hoster: Uploaded

http://ul.to/4y2gsp23