My Paris Kitchen Recipes and Stories

18209508_zpsb92u29jr.jpg

My Paris Kitchen Recipes and Stories

If you?re coming to Paris, here are some of my favorite places to get something really good to eat. Most aren?t fancy, but are more places where you?ll find a good mix of Parisians with a few visitors as well. Most of them are moderately priced, except where noted.

It?s always wise call ahead to make sure they?re open and make a reservation. Restaurants in France like to know who?s coming in that evening and unlike major cities in the US, you can usually get a table the same day or week, unless the restaurant is particularly well-known. If you can?t make it, canceling your reservation is very much appreciated.

Some of the places I?ve written up elsewhere on the site and I?ve added links to where I?ve written more about them on my site. And you can also browse my Paris Restaurant archives to read through all the listings. Note that some restaurants are more notable for their atmosphere rather than the food; a few old Parisian bistros aren?t temples of gastronomy, but are still fun to visit, so I included them.) Lastly, restaurants can change, even from one night to the next but I recommend these restaurants because I?ve had consistently good experiences at them, and hope that others do, too.

Format: pdf

Language: English

Size: 48 mb

Hoster: Uploaded

http://ul.to/eqhf9d7y