Little Jimmy King - Live at BB Kings Blues Club, Memphis

ViAnDEr

eydmmdf9.jpg

INFO:

Source: WEBRip
Video compression mode: Mp4
Size MB: 172
Total Run Time mn. 20:21

Little Jimmy King left-handed guitarist was one of the most exciting bluesmen that emerged in the blues scene in the 90s. King was born on December 4, 1968 in Memphis, as Manuel Wales but renamed himself for his two guitar heroes: Jimi Hendrix and Albert King. It began as a rock & roller, but in the mid 80s changed his style to the blues, specifically the Memphis-style blues. In 1988, he left the Memphis music scene to tour with his hero Albert King still part of his band. The late King Albert called Little Jimmy his grandson and the late Stevie Ray Vaughan also had praise for the young guitarist. At one point King never forget what Vaughan said, "always Toca, brother Never stop playing by anyone.". The debut of King: "Little Jimmy King" was released in 1991 by the label Rounder Bullseye Blues and followed in 1994 with "Something Inside Of Me", where it is joined by former Double Trouble: bassist Tommy Shannon and drummer Chris "Whipper" Layton.

A King also you can listen with his guitar in "Ann Peebles's Full Time Love" by Ann Peebles and "I'll Treat You Right and On My Way Home" by Otis Clay. 1995 King record with his two brothers Eric Eugene Wales Wales and playing guitar: "Left Hand Brand" was released by the label House of Blues in 1995. While the brothers have often played gigs together, "Left Hand Brand" is the only album they have done. In 1997, King released his third album Bullseye Blues.
Little Jimmy King died suddenly on July 19, 2002 after suffering a heart attack at the age of 34 years.

Download