VA - NOW That’s What I Call Disney Princess (2013)

Cusimimi

0.imagen.jpg
Genre: Soundtrack
Date: 2013
Audio codec: M4A
Quality: 256 kbs
Playtime: 2:07:19

CD1:
01. Samuel E. Wright – Kiss the Girl (From Disney’s ”The Little Mermaid”) (2:44)
02. Judy Kuhn – Colours of the Wind (From Disney’s ”Pocahontas”) (3:35)
03. Lea Salonga & Brad Kane – A Whole New World (From Disney’s ”Aladdin”) (2:41)
04. Jodi Benson – Part of Your World (From Disney’s ”The Little Mermaid”) (3:10)
05. Samuel E. Wright – Under the Sea (From Disney’s ”The Little Mermaid”) (3:13)
06. Amy Adams – That’s How You Know (From Disney’s ”Enchanted”) (3:49)
07. Lea Salonga – Reflection (From Disney’s ”Mulan”) (2:26)
08. Ilene Woods & Mice Chorus – Cinderella – A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From Walt Disney’s ”Cinderella”) (4:35)
09. Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi – I See the Light (From Disney’s ”Tangled”) (3:44)
10. Paige O’Hara & Robby Benson – Something There (From Disney’s ”Beauty and the Beast”) (2:18)
11. Mandy Moore – When Will My Life Begin? (From Disney’s ”Tangled”) (2:33)
12. Angela Lansbury – Beauty and the Beast (From Disney’s ”Beauty and the Beast”) (2:45)
13. Bill Shirley & Mary Costa – Main Title/Once Upon a Dream/Prologue (From Walt Disney’s ”Sleeping Beauty”) (3:00)
14. Susie Stevens, Lea Salonga, Paige O’Hara, Judy Khun, Christie Houser & Jodi Benson – If You Can Dream (From ”Disney Princess”) (3:50)
15. Judy Kuhn – Just Around the Riverbend (From Disney’s ”Pocahontas”) (2:29)
16. Amy Adams – Happy Working Song (From Disney’s ”Enchanted”) (2:10)
17. James Marsden & Amy Adams – True Love’s Kiss (From Disney’s ”Enchanted”) (3:13)
18. Pocahontas – Where Do I Go from Here? (From Disney’s ”Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World”) (2:42)
19. Adriana Caselotti – With a Smile and a Song (From Walt Disney’s ”Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”) (3:02)
20. Adriana Caselotti – Some Day My Prince Will Come (From Walt Disney’s ”Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”) (1:54)
21. Judy Kuhn, Mandy Gonzalez & Beth Blankenship – Like Other Girls (From Disney’s ”Mulan II”) (2:25)
22. Harry Stockwell & Adriana Caselotti – I’m Wishing/One Song (From Walt Disney’s ”Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”) (3:06)

CD2:
01. Tangled Ensemble, Jeffrey Tambor, Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi & Brad Garrett – I’ve Got a Dream (From Disney’s ”Tangled”) (3:13)
02. Shannon Saunders – The Glow (From ”Disney Princess”) (2:50)
03. Anika Noni Rose – Almost There (From Disney’s ”The Princess and the Frog”) (2:25)
04. Richard White, Paige O’Hara & Chorus – Beauty and the Beast – Belle (From Disney’s ”Beauty and the Beast”) (5:08)
05. Anika Noni Rose – Down In New Orleans (Finale) [From Disney's ''The Princess and the Frog''] (1:35)
06. Anika Noni Rose, Leon-Wooley, Bruno Campos & Terence Blanchard – When We’re Human (From Disney’s ”The Princess and the Frog”) (2:22)
07. Tara Charendoff & Jodi Benson – For a Moment (From Disney’s ”The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea”) (2:29)
08. Ilene Woods & Mike Douglas – So This Is Love (From Walt Disney’s ”Cinderella”) (1:31)
09. Mary Costa – I Wonder (From Walt Disney’s ”Sleeping Beauty”) (1:32)
10. Brad Kane, Gilbert Gottfried & Liz Callaway – Forget About Love (From Disney’s ”Aladdin: The Return of Jafar”) (2:53)
11. Terrence Mann – If I Can’t Love Her (From Disney’s ”Beauty and the Beast”) [Original Broadway Cast Recording] (4:05)
12. Cinderella – Every Girl Can Be a Princess (From ”Disney Princess”) (2:25)
13. Ariel – Manners and Etiquette (From ”Disney Princess”) (3:06)
14. Brad Kane & Liz Callaway – Out of Thin Air (From Disney’s ”Aladdin and the King of Thieves”) (2:14)
15. Susie Stevens, Kath Soucie, Janis Liebhart, Angie Jaree & Aleta Braxton – There’s Only One Ariel (From”Disney Princess”) (2:46)
16. Sleeping Beauty – Waiting for My Prince (From ”Disney Princess”) (2:56)
17. Anika Noni Rose – Everyday Princess (From ”Disney Princess”) (2:50)
18. Pocahontas – These Moments We Share (From ”Disney Princess”) (3:28)
19. Snow White – The Way to Bake (A Birthday Cake) [From ''Disney Princess''] (2:26)
20. Jasmine – Musical Chairs (From ”Disney Princess”) (2:35)
21. Danny Elfman – Alice’s Theme (From Disney’s ”Alice in Wonderland”) (5:07)
22. Sleeping Beauty Chorus, George Bruns & Tom Adair – Hail to the Princess Aurora (From Walt Disney’s ”Sleeping Beauty”) (1:57)