Subir Archivos a Rapidshare con RapidUpload

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support | FAQ

RapidShare Security Lock

Why should I activate the Security Lock for my Premium- or Collector's Account?

* By locking your Accounts, you prevent the access by unauthorized third parties to your files, your password and email address, and to your RapidPoints. When the RapidShare-Security Lock is activated, the menu items "Settings" and "Convert RapidPoints" are locked and files can no longer be moved or deleted. All other functions remain available.

How does the Security Lock work?

* From within your Premium- or Collector's Zone, click on the red lock, located at the top left. You will receive a notification asking, if you want to secure the Account. When completing the steps, the system automatically sends an email to the email address provided by you, containing the access code. Please keep this access code save. You will need this code again when accessing the above mentioned feature the next time. Please also ensure that before activating the security lock, you provide a valid email address. You can easily notice if your Account is locked or not, be the colour of the Security Lock: Green denotes "locked", red denotes "open".

What can I do, if I have forgotten my Release-Code?

* Log into your Premium- or Collector's Account and click on the Lock. You will receive the instruction to enter the security code. Directly underneath this instruction, you can request a new code.

I have logged into my Account. The Lock is active, even though I have not activated it. What can I do?

* Your Account was possibly locked by another person. Please contact our Support.

Pregunta: eso se creo hoy solamente?? osea ese servicio para proteger tu correo, contraseña y rapidpuntos se activo hoy es servicio??

o es que un weoncito se esta tratando de meter en mi cuenta :sufre maraca sufre:

saludos!

Edited by blitox

Support | FAQ

RapidShare Security Lock

Why should I activate the Security Lock for my Premium- or Collector's Account?

* By locking your Accounts, you prevent the access by unauthorized third parties to your files, your password and email address, and to your RapidPoints. When the RapidShare-Security Lock is activated, the menu items "Settings" and "Convert RapidPoints" are locked and files can no longer be moved or deleted. All other functions remain available.

How does the Security Lock work?

* From within your Premium- or Collector's Zone, click on the red lock, located at the top left. You will receive a notification asking, if you want to secure the Account. When completing the steps, the system automatically sends an email to the email address provided by you, containing the access code. Please keep this access code save. You will need this code again when accessing the above mentioned feature the next time. Please also ensure that before activating the security lock, you provide a valid email address. You can easily notice if your Account is locked or not, be the colour of the Security Lock: Green denotes "locked", red denotes "open".

What can I do, if I have forgotten my Release-Code?

* Log into your Premium- or Collector's Account and click on the Lock. You will receive the instruction to enter the security code. Directly underneath this instruction, you can request a new code.

I have logged into my Account. The Lock is active, even though I have not activated it. What can I do?

* Your Account was possibly locked by another person. Please contact our Support.

Pregunta: eso se creo hoy solamente?? osea ese servicio para proteger tu correo, contraseña y rapidpuntos se activo hoy es servicio??

o es que un weoncito se esta tratando de meter en mi cuenta :sufre maraca sufre:

saludos!

Todos lo tenemos,tampoco se que sera,se que es para proteger tus puntos mail etc.¿pero de que?,ni idea....

Ya cache. Lo que hace es mandar un código a tu mail, por si es que alguien te roba los datos no puede borrar tus subidas ni quitarte los puntos sin ingresar ese código.

no si eso lo sabia, y ya lo active....mi pregunta era si a todos se nos activo la misma herramienta o era solo a mi (y eso se podia deber a un ataque a mi cuenta para conseguir mi pass y todo eso xD)

todo lo que sea para mejor es bienvenido; aunque por que no en vez de esto no aumentan el tope de descargas diarias :sufre maraca sufre: