Ultimate Mac apps

taha12345

Leo4All v3 Final Universal (Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel & AMD SSE2/SSE3)

Leo.jpg

Leo4All v3 Final Universal (Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel & AMD SSE2/SSE3) | 4.38 GB

The next build Mac OS X 10.5.2 for PC with a variety of device drivers and applications needed.

Extras. Information:

Extras. information

So here we are with Leo4Allv3. MD5 checksum should be:

48b3bea091a9247238b6534098e102f9

You might wonder what \ 's new and why bother downloading. I will try to list the main changes with this update and a comprehensive list of what options are available.

Please visist
for assistance or if you like my work to donate.

First and most importantly is a totally rebuilt filesystem. The advantage with this is I no longer had to script a repair permissions from the DVD. This speeds install a good bit for most people. Don \ 't worry if the timer says some outrageous time, as it does not calculate it correctly. The initial package install is very large and takes the most time, but once its done the install is almost done. I still recommend running repair permissions from Leopard once your all loaded up to fix some errors, but none of these will stop the system from booting. If you run it twice you should see zero errors on Intel and 2 SUID files on AMD. There is an install script that crashes on AMD machines causing this, but to keep everything perfect on intel I chose to leave the script intact.

This DVD now supports AHCI with more than 2 drives thanks to the updated kext \ 's posted by Cyclonefr.

Also fixed this go around is X11 for both Intel and AMD. If, when you close it the first time, cpu usage jumps to 100% open terminal and type xeyes & to fix it. You will need to reboot after, but it should never glitch again.

Due to some complaints I removed my old logo and replaced it with my favorite desktop background, hope you like it.

There is no longer a. / RemoveVideo script, it has been updated and is now called

. / Options.

If you boot with-s at the Darwin prompt and mount your drive with

/ Sbin / fsck-fy

/ Sbin / mount-uw /

. / Options

you will see options to remove video drivers, account loop fix, and extensions repair. These are the most common issues so I have just automated them. If you do the account loop fix be sure to setup a proper account once booted into Leopard.

From inside the installer you will notice alot of new options, I will cover the main ones of interest:

ACPIPlatform:

You now have a choice between ACPIPlatforms, version 1.1.0 is the default install if nothing else is selected. This is needed for the laptop Power Management bundle to function, but if you have an older system you can choose 1.0.3 from Tiger. Alternately you can choose the stock version 1.2.1. Included inside version 1.1.0 and 1.2.1 is ACPIPS2Nub (proper version) for your PS2 support. There should be more PS2 issues! !

AppleSMBIOS:

I put in lots of choices for different versions based on bus speed if you want it to show your proper memory speed, or if you want your hack to look like a real mac. The default install if nothing is selected is Netkas improved version 27.

Options are:

DDR667

DDR800

DDR1066

DDR1333

iMac

MacBook

MacPro

Kernel:

I have added Netkas 9.2.0 sleep kernel, and 9.2.2 binpatched kernel ny Modbin (Be warned this does not work on all AMD machines! SSE3 CPU is required!). The default install is still Netkas 9.2.0 speedstep kernel. There are also the Stock kernels (vanilla) 9.2.0/9.2.2

RemoveFireWire:

For those that have issues with FireWire, or those that just want to speed their boot time a little. This moves all of the IOFireWire kext \ 's to / FireWire folder in the root of your install drive.

About This Mac:

This is my own little installer to customize \ "About this Mac \" with your processor info. No it does not fix memory speed, you have to do that with AppleSMBIOS. It should work for all languages ??and should report overclocked CPU \ 's properly.

Power Management:

By popular demand I added the laptop power management bundle to the install. You will still need to set it up in system preferences. This is known to have a few minor bugs. It may not report the proper time remaining or any time remaining for that matter, so use at your own risk. If you select this please do not select an ACPIPlatform, as this requires version 1.1.0.

AMD System Fix:

You will notice it is checked and greyed out by default. To take out alot of user error (people forgetting to check it for their AMD systems) I have added a script to detect the CPU and patch accordingly. When its running it will echo your processor information in the install log (if you show all). It will then skip the patch process if your on Intel or patch if its an AMD. I hope it works well for everyone!

Bootloader:

This option is checked and greyed out by default. It is Dense \ 's script to install EFI and make the partition active. If you already have an existing bootloader (like from Vista) on the same logical drive it will not overwrite it. It will however flag the partition you installed to active, so you will have to manually set your Windows partition active again if needed.

Chipset Drivers:

(NOTE-JMicron is the only driver that always installs so please choose at least one option, some will have to choose 2 [if you have Marvell IDE and Intel SATA for example]) There are only 6 choices here.

Nforce Old - This is the older version of Medevils Nforce (1.0.2) driver. Install this if you have issues with SATA enabled causing a panic. Known to work for some Nforce3 users.

Nforce Test-If you have a SATA DVD or do not have issues booting the DVD normally choose the NforceTest.

SiliconImage3132 - I have not found anyone that uses this specific chipset to confirm if it works.

VIA, SiS, Marvell and SB - Please install this if you are using any of these chipsets. If you have a Marvell IDE drive please install this as they should be supported. I have added many ID \ 's here so I hope they all work! This chioce installs AppleVIAATA, AppleOnboardPCATA and AppleGenericPCATA. Confirmed working for SiS!

SAS - By request I added support for this, as of my writing this its untested. Hopefully it works.

Intel ICHx-If you have ICH7/8/9 chipsets you should install this. This is the modified version by-Dune-to support more than 2 drives and fix the over 2Gigs of RAM panics.

Audio:

These choices have not changed much, only added support for STAC9271 by request. If your not sure what chipset you have, please choose AzaliaAudio (for most HD) or AC97Audio.

Chioces are:

ALC850/882/883/888/889

AC97Audio

ADI1988

STAC9271

AzaliaAudio

Graphics Drivers:

I have updated many of these packages.

ATI-there are options for:

2600XT (PCIE)

2600XT (AGP)

3870X2

2600PRO (PCIE)

2600PRO (AGP)

X1600 (PCIE)

X1600 (AGP)

X19X0

X1400 Mobility

Nvidia-I have updated the drivers to the latest available from the Mac Pro \ 's and editied to include all Device ID \' s I could verify. This should cover mostly all 6XXX/7XXX/8XXX series cards.

NVinject-By request I have added options for different version of Nvinject (0.1.3/0.2.0/0.2.1). If your not sure choose version 0.2.1 with the proper amount of RAM your video card.

GMA950 - QE / CI + resolution change with some artifacts

GMA950 - No Aritfacts QE / CI but no resolution.

GMAX3100 - suppose to give QE / CI (confirmed for device ID 0x2a02)

Network Drivers:

ForceDeth-This is compatible with most Nforce LAN.

ForceDeth-V - This is compatible with most Nforce LAN (recommended version)

Skge - Driver for most Marvell LAN cards.

RTL8187-Just as it says for Realtek 8187

Zydas USB-For the USB Wireless LAN adapter

Tiger IO80211-Some Atheros cards require this Tiger version to work. Default install is IO80211 from 10.5.2

Broadcom-WLAN driver for BCM4306/4309/4318/4320/4324

RT2500-Suppose to support Dlink WMP54G v4.0, may support some others.

ViaRhine-Just as it says, for ViaRhine chipsets

Intel 100Pro VE-Just as it says, for the Intel 100Pro VE chipset

RT2860-Driver for some chipsets like WL-181, may also work on some others.

Good Applications:

You can choose to install or not, but I do recommend many of these useful programs. They include:

Adium

AppZapper

BBEdit

CandyBar

Colloquy

FireFox

Gumby 50c

Invisibles

KCNScrew

KextHelper

Marvin \ 's AMD Utility

MD5

Pacifist

PackageMaker version 2.1 (old harder to find)

Stuffit Expander

Textmate

Transmission

TubeSock

Unison

VLC

Xbench

Download:

http://lumfile.com/nnpwvuae1r6x/Leo4Allv3.part1.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/8knbx4far6u4/Leo4Allv3.part2.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/aqf8jpsb3fes/Leo4Allv3.part3.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/n13nonkrm8jg/Leo4Allv3.part4.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/v77zbpdojsqw/Leo4Allv3.part5.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/tdgrp2ezw1j1/Leo4Allv3.part6.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/ulx49ay50s1c/Leo4Allv3.part7.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/u8y5d7nbok8n/Leo4Allv3.part8.rar.html

Fun Greetings 1.1 Mac Os X

fun_greetings.jpg

Fun Greetings 1.1 | Mac Os X | 34.5 MB

Fun Greetings 1.1 helps you print & e-mail your own beautiful Valentine's Day Photo Cards. Fun Greetings currently includes Christmas, Valentine's Day & a handful of Birthday & Generic styles.

Ships with 70 1-Click Styles, and more coming.

Prints different card sizes, orientations and aspect ratios (portrait, landscape & square).

Can create custom card sizes, even to fit spare envelopes.

Ships with a bunch of Photo effects (more to come).

Prints the front page, back page and Inside (with a useful guide on how to flip or rotate your card).

Can customize the Inside message, font, color and size.

Use Mac OS X gestures to swipe through pages of 1-Click Styles and adjust your photo.

Built-in help with very useful Printing tips.

Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later

Download:

http://lumfile.com/gk1pxf9z6qqn/FGree1.2.1.rar.html

Funtastic Photos 1.0.8 Mac Os X

funtastic.jpg

Funtastic Photos 1.0.8 | Mac Os X | 38.5 MB

Funtastic Photos is a "non-permanent and easily reversible" photo editor. Funtastic Photos has over 60 easy to use 1-Click Styles, an Advanced Effects engine, direct sharing via Fun Cards, mobile (inc. iPhone) and popular photo sharing sites (flickr, Facebook, Picasa & MobileMe). Funtastic Photos features a creative print layouts system, with awe-inspring projects, including photo mosaics, greeting cards, photo cubes, mini photo books and more!

Check out our YouTube videos and see how easy it is to use Funtastic Photos!

Features:

• Really easy to use: When we say "Easy to use" we mean "Really easy to use!". The media and our customers have literally described Funtastic Photos as the Mac photo software without a learning curve, a solution that everyone can use.

• Photo Editing: Over 60 1-Click Styles await, making it a cinch to frame a picture, fix a not so stellar image, intensify a great photo, confess your love (romantic effects), travel back in time (vintage photography), fake the HDR look or turn a photo into a pencil illustration or painting. Underneath the 1-Click Styles, we have a powerful and flexible effects engine. There's more than 40 effects, which can be manually adjusted. They're all grouped in one location and can be changed on the fly. You can even use the effects to build your own custom 1-Click Styles or modify existing styles.

• Live Photo Editing: Also known as Reversible editing or non-destructive editing is the unsung hero of Funtastic Photos and it's embedded right in the core. With Live Photo Editing we never alter or harm your original photo, instead effects are applied on top the photo. Any edit to your photo can be changed or removed at any time, minutes, days or years later. Using this system we can easily Revert your edited photo back to it's original state, whenever you may want it, or you can simply dial down an effect, or enhance a specific area. Funtastic Photos own file format has been custom engineered to complement Live Photo Editing, with the added benefit that you can recover your original image even on a computer that doesn't have Funtastic Photos installed!

• Photo Printing: A major feature of Funtastic Photos is the smart WYSIWYG printing system. Included is a bunch of creative layouts, for arranging your photos. Ranging from 1,2,4,7 layouts, photo walls, mini Fun Books & Yearly posters. Making unique and special Greetings Cards is easy with our photo editor, use your own pictures (and some captions) to create beautiful Birthday cards, Christmas cards, Thank you cards and Congratulations cards. If you're into scrapbooks or scrapbooking, join others who use Funtastic Photos for enhancing and labeling their pictures, before arranging their photos in our fantastic layouts. Photo Cubes are a superb way of showing off your pictures, throw 6 images into our Photo Cube template and print. The Cube even includes assembly directions, however, one is never enough.

• Photo Mosaics: Photo Mosaics or Picture Collages are those amazing posters which are built up of individual photos. These wondrous pictures are found all over the world, and are truly amazing to look at. At Ohanaware, we absolutely love these posters and we wanted an easy way to make our own Photo Mosaics. So we built a straightforward mosaic generation tool directly into Funtastic Photos. It's a great feature to have at no extra cost, a separate program for building photo mosaics can easily cost $50!

• Photo Sharing: Sharing photos online is a great way to show everyone (inc. Parents & Grandparents) your amazing pictures. Funtastic Photos makes sharing photos online, second nature. An easy to access "Share" button enables a single photo to be uploaded to the photo sharing sites that you use. Built-in support for sharing to online services such as Flickr, Facebook, MobileMe & Picasa. No other software required. Do you miss the Apple iCard's feature from the old iTools? We did, so we built it into Funtastic Photos. Send brilliant and unique Fun Cards, using your own photos. A bunch of customization features help to create really cool fun cards. Other sharing options, include iPhoto (which also syncs with iPhone/iPod), bluetooth, iChat (message appears in the current conversation) & even the ability to quickly set your picture as the desktop picture.

WHAT'S NEW

Version 1.0.8:

****Please note that this release is Intel only and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later ****

• Now includes 100 1-Click Styles.

• NEW Many new effects.

• IMPROVED some existing effects.

• IMPROVED image loading time.

• FIXED a handful of bugs including the meta data issue.

• Fixed a bunch of issues.

REQUIREMENTS

Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.

Download:

http://lumfile.com/2yeerq1iw8sz/FP.1.0.8.rar.html

Avid Sibelius v7.1.2 Mac OSX Intel-DYNAMiCS

avid.jpg

Avid Sibelius v7.1.2 Mac OSX Intel
Team: DYNAMiCS | OS : MAC OSX | 594 MB

Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. With all these advancements and many more, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music.

Download:

http://lumfile.com/zlo1nylxmczv/ASv7.1.2.MAC.OSX-DYNAMiCS.rar.html

Mach Desktop 1.07 Mac OSX

mach.jpg

Mach Desktop 1.07 Mac OSX | 567MB

Mach Desktop brings your desktop to life with Quartz Compositions, Quicktime Movies, or Web pages. Mach Desktop comes built-in with over 30 stunning Quartz Compositions and nearly 20 beautiful Quicktime movies. View stunning waterfalls, fireplaces, aquariums, 3d particle systems, and more. Also view historic landmarks like the Great Pyramids, the Roman Colosseum, the Athens Acropolis, and others! You can, of course, choose your own Quartz Composition, Quicktime movie, or Web page to put on the desktop as well.

Mach Desktop also features an exciting new utility feature called Desklets: Desklets let you run Shell commands, Images, and Text files on your Desktop. Desklets are very powerful and let you view and display all kinds of information!

Unlike all other apps, which offer only a fraction of the features and scenes Mach Desktop has to offer, Mach Desktop has no equal and is the only application of its kind! Mach Desktop can be easily turned on or off from the menu bar, offers full multi monitor support, you can even customize your Desktop further by displaying all kinds of information with Desklets! Download Mach Desktop today and turn your Desktop into the information and multimedia powerhouse it deserves to be!

Features:

- View Quartz compositions, Quicktime movies, and Web pages as your wallpaper

- Add Desklets to you Desktop, each with fully customizable font face, size, style and background colors

- Full multi monitor support

- Fully customize each media type

- Easily turn Mach Desktop on or off from the menu bar

- Over 30 Quartz compositions and nearly 20 Quicktime movies included

Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later

Download:

http://lumfile.com/hwa3ke2p1gaz/Mach.Desktop.1.07.rar.html

World Book v2011 MacOSX

world.jpg

World Book v2011 MacOSX | 2.57 GB

INFO:

The wonders of our world are captured in this new edition of World Book. See how a killer tornado is formed. Witness the notorious Berlin Wall coming down. Watch cheetahs fileserve.com running seventy miles an hour. See how ancient Egyptians made mummies. The journey begins here.

2011 World Book includes:

# Every article in the 22-volume World Book print edition

# Thousands of editor-selected website links

# Online Article Updates (1 year free subscription*)

# Hundreds of editor approved web-cams

# World Book Dictionary

# World Book Atlas with translucent 3D Globe

# World Book Trivia Challenge

# World Book Media Showcase

# This Day In History Widget

# Thousands of photos, illustrations, video clips, sound clips, poetry readings and speeches

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The Just Looking area is where you'll find "the good stuff": Pictures of people and places that interest you - from Rock Stars to Explorers, Skyscrapers to Castles - all from the World Book Media Collection.

Your favorite stars are aligned when you select "Rock, Country and Pop Stars". Some of the new artists added in 2011: Alicia Keys, Carlos Santana, 50 Cent, and Snoop Dogg.

Listen up! Songs, speeches, and sonnets.

You can experience true multimedia with coordinated sights and sounds from World Book's music and photo collections. Copenhagen provides an ideal backdrop for the Danish national anthem, as a farmer tending rice fields in Vietnam does for a Vietnamese folk dance.

Travel the world from your armchair.

The next best thing to being half way across the world is to travel through the magic of Webcams. We have put together a collection of hundreds of kid-safe Web cameras from around the world and update it regularly. From the tranquil beauty of mountain panoramas to the bustle of urban jungles, watch life on our planet unfold before your eyes.

Sure, there's an article for that.

Every single article from the 22-volume print edition of the 2011 World Book Encyclopedia are included plus eighty years of archived articles in World Book's online resources. And with automatic Article Updates you'll always be up to date!

Surf 5,500 years of Web pages.

In the simulated Web sites of Surf The Ages, even Joan of Arc has her own Web page. Century by Century from 3500 BC, see what the Web might have looked like, from the Black Plague Information Site, to the Leif Eriksen Fan Page.

Your personal Time Machine.

Find all the media and articles related to a particular era such as the Renaissance or the American Revolution, or find out what happened the day you were born.

Playing to learn.

Test and improve your knowledge with our World Book Trivia Challenge game. It covers a wide variety of topics from history and literature to sports and space exploration, allowing you to match your wits against World Book and maybe discover something new along the way.

More than just "moving pictures".

World Book offers hundreds of videos and animations, including historical footage and animal scenes. See and hear volcanoes erupting and bees making honey. Watch the Tacoma Bridge collapse. Witness the attack on Pearl Harbor.

iPad is here and we are ready!

World Book? Encyclopedia and Software MacKiev present This Day in History, an interactive multimedia calendar which displays significant historical events that took place on the current day or any selected day. Find out what famous people and events share your birthday. Listen to the national anthems of countries on the day they became nations. See pictures of the people and places making each day in history famous. The journey begins here, each and every day.

Minimum System Requirements

Display: 1024x768, Millions of Colors

Disk Space: 1.5 GB

Internet connection: Required for online features

DVD-ROM Drive: For installation only

Download:

http://lumfile.com/7552xcr76qbi/2011_World_Book.dmg.part1.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/4vmouod6m74v/2011_World_Book.dmg.part2.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/gkf78tf52zmo/2011_World_Book.dmg.part3.rar.html

FileMaker Pro Advanced v12.0.1.183 Win & MAC OSX

filemaker_2.jpg

FileMaker Pro Advanced v12.0.1.183 Win & MAC OSX | 325MB / 442MB

FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 12 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. If you design databases for yourself or your team and want to build more powerful and more flexible database applications, then FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced is for you.

Features:

Get results in minutes with drag and drop importing of Excel files or choosing from 30 pre-designed starter solutions.

Customize databases to work the way you do – add your company logo, background colors, custom field names, and more.

Provide web access to FileMaker information for anytime, anywhere access over the web.

Share information outside your FileMaker workgroup in popular formats by saving files as Adobe PDF and Excel.

http://lumfile.com/e2vpxadhjhri/fmpav12-mosx.part1.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/2ikduvb1yn8i/fmpav12-mosx.part2.rar.html
Edited by saad12345

Rosetta Stone 3.4.7 For WIN / MAC (All languages) + Crack Apps

52fc9df8cb.jpg

Rosetta Stone 3.4.7 For WIN / MAC (All languages) + Crack Apps
Updated | PC (WINDOWS) | MAC OS X

Included in this Pack:
Main Software
All Languages | ISO Format

dvider1.gif

Dutch V3 Levels 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)-Fixed

English (American) V3 Levels 1-5 (*** Newly Added! ***)

English British V3 Levels 1-3

Farsi V3 Levels 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)

German V3 Levels 1-5 (*** Newly Added! ***)

Greek V3 Levels 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)

Hebrew V3 Levels 1-2

Hindi V3 Level 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)-Fixed

Indonesian V3 Level 1

Irish V3 Level 1

Italian V3 Levels 1-3

Japanese V3 Levels 1-3

Korean V3 Levels 1-3

Latin V3 Level 1-3 (*** Newly Added! - Most Anticipated! ***)-Fixed

Pashto V3 Level 1

Polish V3 Level 1-3 + Audio Companion (*** Newly Added! ***)-Fixed

Portuguese (Brazil) V3 Levels 1-3

Portuguese V3 Levels 1-3

Russian V3 Levels 1-3

Spanish (Spain) V3 Levels 1-5 (*** Newly Added! ***)

Spanish (Latin America) V3 Levels 1-5 (*** Newly Added! ***)

Swahili V3 Level 1

Swedish V3 Level 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)

Tagalog V3 Levels 1-2-Fixed

Thai V3 Level 1

Turkish V3 Level 1-3 (*** Newly Added! ***)-Fixed

Vietnamese V3 Level 1

Welsh V3 Level 1

Step 1:

In the upper right side of the screen click the middle button and choose "Add or Remove Languages".

Step 2:

Mount your desired language pack ISO using Daemon Tools or burn it on a CD or a DVD. If you are mounting with Daemon Tools make sure no other images are mounted.

Click Add a Language Level

Step 3:

When the prompt window pops - Click Continue.

Step 4:

Once the program identifies the language pack - Click Install selected language.

Warning:

Do not do the following:

1.Update the software

2.Register the software

3.Activate the software

Password for all files

Uloader

Doing any of the above will result in crashes and the inability to use the software properly.

Troubleshooting:

Password is incorrect while extracting from the Winrar archive

Can be fixed by typing the password manually rather than copying and pasting it from this thread.

Fixing Error 1722

1. Disable all third-party anti-virus or firewall programs (for further instruction on how to disable, please consult your antivirus/firewall program manufacturer)

2. Click Start then Control Panel

3. Double click Windows Security Center or Windows Firewall

4. Turn on Windows Firewall

5. If you receive an error message when attempting to turn on Windows Firewall

* Click Start

* Right-click on My Computer (Computer in Vista) and select Manage

* Go to Services and Applications

* Select Services

* Scroll down to find Windows Firewall

* Right-click Windows Firewall and choose Start

Fixing Error 2122 - Database could not be updated please contact customer support

Run application in "Compatibility Mode" set to "Windows Vista".

Fixing "Fatal Application Error: #5118"

There are several different possible causes for an Error 5118 message when using Rosetta Stone Version 3. Please try each of these possible resolutions in order until you find the one that fixes the error for you.

Fix #1

In most cases, you can resolve an Error 5118 message by connecting the supplied USB headset and setting that as the default device. Instructions for setting the headset as the default device are available in the Headset Quick Start card (see attachment below).

Fix #2

If that does not resolve the error, please check to make sure that you have permission to write to the Rosetta Stone directory by using these instructions. Be sure to close the program before making any changes.

Windows 2000 or XP

* Use My Computer to browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Rosetta Stone

* Application Data is a hidden folder. To show it, click Tools> Folder Options, go to the View tab and enable the 'Show hidden files and folders' option

* Right-click the Rosetta Stone directory and then click Properties on the menu that appears

* In the Properties window, go to the Security tab

* Make sure that all users have Full Control to the directory

* Click Apply and OK

Windows Vista

* Use Computer to browse to C:\ProgramData\Rosetta Stone\

* Program Data is a hidden folder. To show it, click Organize> Folder Options, go to the View tab and enable the 'Show hidden files and folders' option

* Right-click the Rosetta Stone directory and then click Properties on the menu that appears

* In the Properties window, go to the Security tab

* Make sure that all users have Full Control to the directory

* Click Apply and OK

Mac

* Use Finder to browse to Macintosh HD> Library> Application Support> Rosetta Stone Version 3

* Click once to highlight the Rosetta Stone Version 3 folder, then press Apple + I on your keyboard

* At the Info screen, expand the Details under Ownership and Permissions

* Set the permissions so that your account is the owner, with Read and Write permissions for everyone

* Click the 'Apply to enclosed items' button

Fix #3

If the above steps do not resolve the error, then the next step is to delete the user progress database. The next time you use the program, you will have to recreate any user accounts. To delete the file, first close the program and then delete the tracking.db3 file by following these steps:

Windows 2000 or XP

* Use My Computer to browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Rosetta Stone\ and delete tracking.db3

* Application Data is a hidden folder. To show it, click Tools> Folder Options, go to the View tab and enable the 'Show hidden files and folders' option

Windows Vista

* Use Computer to browse to C:\ProgramData\Rosetta Stone\ and delete tracking.db3

* Program Data is a hidden folder. To show it, click Organize> Folder Options, go to the View tab and enable the 'Show hidden files and folders' option

Mac

* Use Finder to browse to Macintosh HD> Library> Application Support> Rosetta Stone Version 3 and delete tracking.db3

Fixing Error #2125

* find the tracking.db3 file in your appdata folder (for windows 7 its C:\programData\Rosetta Stone\tracking.db3 (hidden folder) and rename it to tracking.db3.bak

* Restart the pc

* Launch rosetta stone (all your progress has been lost now)

* Close the rosetta stone application

* Rename tracking.db3.bak to tracking.db3

* Launch the application again

dvider1.gif

http://lumfile.com/bz1xt8ggt5m8/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part01.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/dovongrh43qx/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part02.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/fbq0brg8kgit/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part03.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/wo16utgqvmjq/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part04.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/wol0kvn8s3a7/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part05.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/ipedr4ms89h7/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part06.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/ubf1wrxzjvbv/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part07.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/5a4qh74v1mq0/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part08.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/wxi17zlocbvl/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part09.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/hzksf88rgmet/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part10.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/sryp5hscs8j6/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part11.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/2y7esrbkibvw/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part12.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/29daz1xg979y/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part13.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/2vme153yubuw/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part14.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/6q7lzkw66cma/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part15.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/n64lgakg854v/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part16.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/z0xeve5p1o4r/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part17.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/9mjqw232kddq/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part18.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/1t2khmydlxn0/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part19.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/z5tmnuyhm6hu/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part20.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/koswfk5tdahi/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part21.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/yopwyhl5da28/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part22.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/ifjw519lzv8f/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part23.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/268ktm62h6m9/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part24.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/yhzu2ecp57jo/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part25.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/r9uk5f48tbnm/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part26.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/93uawj879r83/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part27.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/srx6jqth3ox2/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part28.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/64p9lvgsdhlm/Rosetta.Stone.3.4.7.FULL.Language.PACKS.part29.rar.html

Saturn v2.0 Mac OS X

f75c6158c6e640bf0042945acebaaf7f.jpg

Saturn v2.0 Mac OS X | 1.27 GB

Saturn is an astronomy app that has over 500 images and graphics of the planet Saturn, its extensive ring system, and 7 major moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, and Iapetus. There is extensive and detailed coverage of each of these worlds including over 100 topics. Cutting edge astronomy and beautiful images returned by the Cassini probe are augmented by a futuristic GUI.

After traveling hundreds of millions of kilometers, the Cassini spacecraft arrived in the Saturnian System in 2004. Subsequently over the last 8 years, tens of thousands of images of the Saturnian System, along with the data recorded by the instruments aboard Cassini, have been transmitted back to Earth. This app is the culmination of over a man-year of work and serves to chronicle and highlight the major discoveries of Cassini pictorially and through analysis of the returned data.

Hitching a ride within Cassini, the Huygens Probe was launched towards Titan, the largest moon in the Saturn system, and made an immediate descent through the thick Titan atmosphere and landed near the equator, recording the journey with a vast array of onboard sensors. This data was beamed back to Cassini, which eventually sent it back to NASA.

You can learn about the Saturnian magnetosphere and how it interacts with Saturn's moons, the amazing hexagonal storm system that encircles the north pole of Saturn, and the huge south polar cyclonic vortex. View the progression of a huge storm system that erupted in the northern latitudes of Saturn in late 2010 that still rages and completely encircles the planet in a 10000 kilometer band.

Saturnian weather is intense, with howling storms and extreme winds that churn the atmosphere and vary with the seasons.

Explore the icy plumes of Enceladus emanating from the Tiger Stripe sulci, the wracked and cratered landscapes of the cold ice moons, and the most beautiful, complex and expansive ring system in the solar system. Mimas and Iapetus each have a surface with a crater resembling the appearance of the Death Star. Check out "The Wall" on Iapetus; a mysterious complex ridge system that's hundreds of kilometers long and straddles the equator at towering elevations up to 11 kilometers tall.

Plus a lot more.

Start learning and exploring now with the coolest interactive astronomy app ever, and transport your imagination to the 24th century.

Topics:

SATURN:

• Physical

• Interior

• Atmosphere

• North Polar Hexagonal Storm System

• South Polar Storm System

• Magnetosphere

• Orbit

• Rings

• Atmospheric Methane Analysis

• North Polar Aurora

• Seasonal Atmospheric Color Changes

• Infrared and Ultraviolet imaging

• Ion Radiation Belts

• Magnetic Field Draping Around Enceladus

• Shepherd Moons and Ring Interactions

• Hyperion Moon

• Huge Northern Storm Band Ongoing Since 2010

• The Phoebe Ring

MIMAS:

• Herschel Crater

• Thermal Profile

• Orbital Resonances

• Morphology

• Topography

• Pandora

• Prometheus

• Orbit

• Physical

• Surface Materials

• Crater Materials

ENCELADUS:

• Interaction with Saturn's Magnetosphere

• South Polar Jets

• Atmosphere

• Surface

• Topography

• Sulci

• Plasma Torus

• Enceladus Ring

• South Polar Polygon

• Labtayt Sulci

• Tiger Stripes

• Baghdad Sulcus

• Damascus Sulcus

• Cairo Sulcus

TETHYS:

• Physical

• Orbit

• Geology

• Surface Materials

• Odysseus Crater

• Ithaca Chasma

• Scheria Montes

• Melanthius Crater

• Ogygia Chasma

• Penelope Crater

• Trojans

• Global Color Asymmetry

• Topography

DIONE:

• Leading Side vs Trailing Side

• Surface

• Surface Materials

• Cassandra Crater

• Chasmata/ice Cliffs

• Trojans

• Padua Chasmata

• Topography

• Geology

• Orbit

• Carthage Linea

• Amastrus Crater

• Eurotas Chasmata

• Erulus Crater

• Water Ice Absorption 3D Map

Download

http://lumfile.com/bfmh63va4ihm/S20MacOSX.part1.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/vw5t709zuk4h/S20MacOSX.part2.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/tbpm20z8xzq2/S20MacOSX.part3.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/x4n8a4al2usg/S20MacOSX.part4.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/9ck642tydvem/S20MacOSX.part5.rar.html

Toontrack EZkeys Grand Piano v1.0.1 WIN & MAC OSX - ASSiGN

1332295825_ezkeys_grand_piano.jpg

Toontrack EZkeys Grand Piano v1.0.1 WIN & MAC OSX-ASSiGN
WIN (x86/x64): 473MB | MAC OSX: 417.23MB

EZkeys is a revolutionary plugin and stand alone instrument that combines a world-class piano player, songwriting partner, arranger and a meticulously sampled grand piano - all in one package. Developed with Toontrack Music's forward thinking approach to music composition, EZkeys will aside from deliver breathtakingly rich tonal qualities also allow the user unlimited creativity through its groundbreaking functionality.

The songwriting & MIDI

EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full eight bar song sections and covering all major genres such as Rock, Pop, Country, Gospel, Blues and Funk, this library is not only a creative boost, it’s an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time!

The smart transpose functionality

When you drag and drop MIDI in the timeline of the song browser, EZkeys will immediately analyze and separate all chords. If you click any of the blocks, an intuitive wheel of fifths will open. This allows you to transpose or alter any chord or full song on the fly. This works just as well with the included as well as any user imported files.

The timeless sound

EZkeys comes with a mint condition Steinway and Sons model D grand piano, sampled to perfection in a world-class recording studio using only the best of the best in vintage and modern recording gear. The model D grand piano is the undisputed industry standard among performers and producers worldwide and has over the past century and half had an overwhelming amount of musical history and heritage created on it.

The sounds were mixed to sit perfectly in a production environment without any additional tweaking. There is also a selection of ready-made and user controllable presets available, making your sound options seem almost endless.

Download:

http://lumfile.com/luff7vo4ljxt/Toontrack.EZkeys.Grand.Piano.v1.0.1.MAC.OSX-ASSiGN.rar.html

JetBrains AppCode 1.5.2 Mac OSX

image1.png

JetBrains AppCode 1.5.2 Mac OSX | 77.25 MB

AppCode is a new Objective-C IDE for developers building apps for Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones & iPads.AppCode is a truly smart code editor with

Thought-out and convenient code navigation and code completion

On the fly code analysis with quick-fix suggestions

Project-wide usages search for classes, methods, variables, resources

Instant code transformation intention actions, including i18n support

Better code refactorings: Change Signature, Extract Method, etc.

Can open and create Xcode projects

Integrates with the Interface Builder

Can run your app on iOS device or in simulator

Unit test runner for OCUnit

Has a debugger with evaluate expression

Supports Subversion, Git, Perforce and CVS version control systems

Link for more information:

http://www.jetbrains.com/objc/index.html

Download link:

http://lumfile.com/dssld9w8wh6r/AppCode.rar.html

Appi SpeedFocus 1.1.3 Mac OSX

890833_XEOVF3_E.jpg

Appi SpeedFocus 1.1.3 Mac OSX | 31.73 MB

With HighSpeedFocus you put your subject in Focus while giving different kind of speed blur effects.

So easy to use and so powerful to pack a BIG KICK to all your photos...

Step 1: Easy Fun...

Use a brush and just create a selection area

Step 2: Pack a Punch...

Classic: Adjust a blur and your subject is in focus.

Speed: Give a speed and wind effect while keeping your subject in focus... only HighSpeedFocus can do that so precisely!

Radial: Adjust interactively the vanishing point and have your focus subject as it would jump out of the image.

Concentric: Spin the background for great effects.

Step 3: Cherry on the Cake...

Add a Vignetting effect and adjust the exposure through the edges, for a beautiful dreamy finish

Download:

http://lumfile.com/9qtapv3wwkgp/Appi.SpeedFocus.1.1.3.Mac.OSX.zip.html

IBM SPSS Statistics 20 MAC OSX With Serial

02573d50ee4524b318054a2e5878917d.jpg

IBM SPSS Statistics 20 MAC OSX With Serial | 842.91 MB

SPSS is a computer program used for statistical analysis. In 2009 SPSS re-branded its software packages as PASW (Predictive Analytics SoftWare). This software puts the power of advanced statistical analysis in your hands. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced statistician, its comprehensive set of tools will meet your needs. The company announced July 28, 2009 that it was being acquired by IBM and it became "SPSS: An IBM Company".

To speed through the analysis of complex or difficult data, choose the IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition.

Like the IBM SPSS Statistics Standard Edition, the IBM SPSS Professional Edition includes advanced statistical procedures to ensure the accuracy of your analyses and table features to help you better understand your data and easily report results.

But the IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition goes much further – helping you with issues of data quality, data complexity, automation and forecasting.

If you routinely perform many types of in-depth and non-standard analyses and need to save time by automating data preparation tasks, then the IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition is a wise choice.

The IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition includes these capabilities:

Linear models – Make your analysis more accurate and reach more dependable conclusions to drive decision-making

Nonlinear models – Have the ability to apply more sophisticated models to your data

Customized tables – Quickly slice and dice your data for easy analysis and reporting

Data preparation – Prevent outliers from skewing analyses and results

Address data validity and missing values – increase the chance of receiving statistically significant results

Decision trees – Better identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events

Forecasting – Deliver information in ways that your organization’s decision makers can understand and use

Mac Apple Mac 10.6x (Snow Leopard) or 10.7 (Lion) • Intel processor (32- and 64-bit)

• Memory: 1GB RAM or more recommended

• Minimum free drive space: 800MB

• DVD drive

• XGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution monitor

Include SN and instructions.

Download:

http://lumfile.com/jg3kw1ry27b6/SPSS20_Mac_FixPack_1.rar.html

Digital Juice Juicer 3.88c Mac OSX

Digital Juice Juicer 3.88c Mac OSX | 227.52 MB

The Juicer is a free media management and conversion utility that supports all current Digital Juice products including all animation, sound effects/music, film/video clips and still graphics. The Juicer lets you browse, preview, search and sort the tens of thousands of clips that make up the Digital Juice media library and then copies and converts those files into formats that are compatible with your editing software. Link for more information:

http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/products.asp?pid=223

Download

http://lumfile.com/4bolfc3gcxka/Juice.rar.html

Plexim Plecs Standalone v3.2.7 for MacOSX

plexim.jpg

Plexim Plecs Standalone v3.2.7 for MacOSX
Team: BEAN | OS : Windows | 53.6 MB

PLECSStandalone is an autonomous software package for time-domain simulationof power electronic systems. If you want to be independent from othersimulation platforms, PLECS Standalone gives you the all-in-one solutionfor modeling complex electrical circuits and sophisticated controls in asingle environment.

Thanks to its optimized engine, PLECSStandalone runs much faster than the PLECS Blockset. With thecomprehensive block library, PLECS Standalone offers a cost-effectiveyet powerful solution for dynamic system simulation in general.

Dedicated solvers

PLECSStandalone comes with an own engine for solving the circuit equations.The user can choose between variable-step and fixed-step solvers.Variable time-step solvers are generally preferred for accurate andefficient simulations, because they adopt the step size during thesimulation depending on model dynamics. PLECS Standalone providesoptimized implicit and explicit variable-step solvers for stiff andnon-stiff systems.

Sampled data systems

The simulation engineallows to model sampled data systems, i.e. discrete systems that changeonly at distinct times. You can model systems that are sampledperiodically or at variable intervals, systems that contain blocks withdifferent sample rates, and systems that mix continuous and discreteblocks.

Interoperability

Simulation models can be exchangedwith users of the PLECS Blockset using import and export functions. Alllibrary components from PLECS Standalone are also available in thelibrary of the PLECS Blockset. When importing a model created with thePLECS Blockset, the Simulink part is ignored.

Homepage:

http://www.plexim.com/

Download:

http://lumfile.com/83xouhmyjxbg/Plexim.Plecs.Standalone.v3.2.7.for.Mac.OSX-BEAN.rar.html

FileMaker Server Advanced v12.0.1.178 (Windows/MacOSX)

filemaker.jpg

FileMaker Server Advanced v12.0.1.178 (Windows/MacOSX)
Team: AGAiN | OS : Windows/MacOSX | 424/231 MB

FileMaker Server 12 Advanced includes all the features in FileMaker Server 12 plus more sharing and connectivity options. Add FileMaker Server 12 Advanced to FileMaker Pro and maximize your database sharing capabilities (separate purchase of FileMaker Pro required). Or host FileMaker Go databases on FileMaker Served Advanced to share the latest information with your team while you’re on the go.

Download :

http://lumfile.com/9zvhnco67eju/FileMaker.Server.Advanced.v12.0.1.178.MacOSX.Incl.Keymaker-AGAiN.softarchive.net.zip.html

Aperture 3.2.3 (MacOSX)

aperture3_hero.jpg

Aperture_3_2_3.jpg

Aperture 3.2.3 (MacOSX)
Size : 7.86 GB

Finally, there were "curves» - Curves, the possibility of correcting chromatic aberration, Blur-effect is to soften the skin and other editing features.

pic

This is another step out of the many plugins and export to Photoshop.

Presets

Another pleasant surprise was the Presets. This function is well known to users of Adobe Lightroom.

pic

We can save the image applied to the preset settings and subsequently apply these settings to all images. In addition, when choosing the right "preset" We will see how the image will look like after applying the settings.

Brushes

This was expected by all users Aperture. Brushes with effects that allow you to make local changes without resorting to Photoshop or plug-ins. There are two ways of brushes:

pic

Quick Brushes - a total of 15 pieces. This is the most popular brushes for processing - sharpening effect Blur, reduce noise, increase contrast, or saturation, etc.

Any group of settings (Curves, Enhanse, Chromatic Aberration, etc.) can be converted into a brush. To do this, select the settings of the group «Brush in». Icon appears on the brush and floating window with the configuration of the brush. You can also duplicate the group of settings (Ad New adjustment) and convert it into another brush or not to convert to apply changes to all images in Aperture 2.

Adding brushes significantly extends the capabilities of Aperture. We can not use third-party plug-ins to do any operation with the image. Now, to tweak the sharpness of the eyes, add a Blur-effect on the skin, increase the contrast in the right areas of the picture we can use a brush rather than creating a copy of the image plugins (*. Tiff or *. Psd). And that makes Aperture 3 program for professional photo editing on par with Photoshop.

Organization and work with the library. Tags. View photos

Changed almost all of the icons, converted many of the settings window. I really liked the appearance of marks and color the flag, and each color can be assigned to your name.

Also, major changes podrveglos mapping metadata as inspector, and the image itself in the process. In the Inspector General if the information is displayed on the screen of your camera, it is very convenient.

Customize display of metadata in the image is no longer in the program settings, and pressing the "tabs" on the toolbar. Set up the necessary data for the output is now more convenient to dozens of times.

Another good news was the appearance of features include full-screen mode (full screen) to the browser mode (Browser), and double-click on the image will transfer to the Viewer Full Screen, when the whole screen has selected image. Navigation in this mode is very enjoyable way. Am feeling out of Full Screen and I am now not going to go.

pic

Also gone was the scrolling image with the zoom and configured the default double-click the left button on the picture, which now leads to a rapid transfer to the viewer viewing mode, pressing it again will return to the previous mode. It is a handy feature. The structure of the library, too, suffered slight changes have increased the font and size of all the picture settings in the inspector.

Slideshow

I really wanted it and now it has emerged. Ability to direct the program to make slide shows with music and even video, export it to different formats for different devices.

pic

If you've ever worked with iMovie, the process of creating a slideshow in Aperture 3 will learn instantly. Default theme is quite interesting, I hope, over time there will be additional packages in order. Create a slide show can be like the album - the context menu when working with the library.

64 bits and plug-ins

Since then, the program defaults to a 64-bit mode, which has a positive impact on the speed of Aperture 3. Another nice feature is the support of all the old plug-ins. Working in 64-bit mode, the program shows what plugins only work in 32-bit, when they start offering to restart a 32-bit mode.

pic

Soon, producers transfer their plug-ins in 64-bit mode, though, they should reflect on the significant overtime, in fact, all plug-ins created in Aperture 2, when many of the features were not, and now almost all that is needed is provided by the program.

Other changes such as the Faces (face) and Places (place) to discuss, I think it is not necessary. Realized they were almost as well as in iPhoto and work are worth less than the introduction of brushes and other functions.

Findings

I can safely say that at the moment Aperture 3 is not only justified all expectations, having caught up Light Room 3 on the functional and in many ways, but also went further, raising the bar for quality. This is even if we ignore the magnificent style interface Apple, perfect soundness of every detail and interaction with other Mac OS X. For example, export-generated preview iPhoto '09 or direct addition of music to slide shows from a library of iTunes.

Aperture 3 only works on Intel Mac.

Download

http://lumfile.com/qffe05e3d8ai/Aperture323.part01.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/ek47okl6m2w9/Aperture323.part02.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/37w1s0gxx3zt/Aperture323.part03.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/76hp2us7ew2r/Aperture.part04.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/68zkd18e6sn5/Aperture323.part05.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/x5xk84qw1svm/Aperture323.part06.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/12ou0wcimhkn/Aperture323.part07.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/z9rtq9f33afx/Aperture323.part08.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/4j5sxsrtvku4/Aperture323.part09.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/3ao6igv072cx/Aperture323.part10.rar.htmlhttp://lumfile.com/hguyrm8mp4lp/Aperture323.part11.rar.html

Edited by taha12345

Photo Effect Studio 2.0.7 Mac OSX

mzl_xnxujniw_800x500_75.jpg

Photo Effect Studio 2.0.7 | Mac OSX | 187 MB

Let your inner Artist free, create unlimited photo effects and share your vision with the world!

1. A large amount of powerful photo effects carefully developed with professional photographers and graphics designers for all of your image editing needs simplifying common tasks and providing some of the most exciting filters available today. Some Effect categories include:

Lomo
Neno
Monochromatic
Art
Vintage
Black & White
Overlay
Texturize
Old Picture and many more

2. Catch the viewers eye with over 20 custom frames to choose among

3. Support more 20 powerful Vignette styles to choose among

4. Huge number of highly controllable combinations of Effects, Vignettes, and Frames, using an overlapping layered structure.
Selecting an FX photo effect from the palette of over 80 base palettes, allows further choices, from the Vignettes (over 20), and the ability to complete the image with a Frame (Over 20).

5. The user interface is so easy to use and straightforward, you dont need a manual to start, words fail us, you just have to try it! .

6. Supports image resolution up to 40 megapixels.

7. Supports numerous image formats including: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP

8. Support the widest range of the RAW file format, over than 100 camera RAW formats, more than any other software package in the Mac App Store. Some of the RAW file format includes:

CRW
RAW
CR2
RAF
NEF
DNG
RW2

9. Supports HDR image format including HDR, EXR etc.

10. Save your image as JPEG, PNG, 8bt TIFF, 16bit TIFF, BMP, HDR, EXR and more.

11 Superior Color management including sRBG, AdobeRGB, and ProPhoto color space

12. We have made it easy for you to share your amazing images with popular social media such as Flickr with only a click.

This app has been beta tested by leading photographers, graphics designer and Mac users all around the world to ensure that it includes everything that any photo enthusiast would ever need

If you need more fine controls, check our Photo Effect Studio which offers even more advanced image editing tools (including Exposure, Brightness, Saturation, Rotate, Curve adjustment, Color Balance, Color Temperature and Tint adjustment, Lens Correction, Highlight/Shadow adjustment, White and Black point adjustment etc)

Photo Effect Studio Lite is compatible with Mac OS 10.6.6 or later. Photo Effect Studio Lite is fully optimizes for Mac OS X Lion

http://lumfile.com/y3mdhn0siw21/Photo.Effect.Studio.v2.0.7.MacOSX.Cracked-CORE.part1.rar.html
http://lumfile.com/5d7hckmzt3fy/Photo.Effect.Studio.v2.0.7.MacOSX.Cracked-CORE.part2.rar.html

Edited by taha12345

• 2 weeks later...

Spectrasonics Trilian 1.4.1d Repacked + Library

76805.jpg

Spectrasonics Trilian 1.4.1d Repacked + Library | 33.2 GB

Trilian - Total Bass Module. Trilian is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric basses plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing and extraordinary sound quality.
Trilian is the successor to Spectrasonics’ award-winning Trilogy bass instrument, offering deeper control of musical expression and much greater flexibility of sound shaping. Trilian’s 34GB library is 10-times the size of Trilogy and features all new acoustic, electric and synth basses.
Powered by next generation STEAM Engine technology, Trilian is the first instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics flagship Omnisphere® synth – allowing Trilian’s sounds to be used within the Omnisphere environment for further sound design and keyboard/bass splits.
“At Spectrasonics, we’ve always loved Bass sounds.” notes Eric Persing, Founder and Creative Director. “When we started 15 years ago, our very first product was the best-selling Bass Legends sample library. Then in 2002, we introduced Trilogy – the world’s first Bass Virtual Instrument. Now we are very pleased to release Trilian, which represents a whole new generation of our Bass development. Trilian is built on the STEAM Engine that powers Omnisphere, which has allowed us to create the most expressive and flexible Bass module we’ve ever made.”

PERFORMANCE
The new acoustic and electric basses in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail. The combination of the software’s intuitive, automatic selection of legato and release articulations as the user plays - and the extensive ‘Round-Robin’ variations introduced for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes - create a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Newly developed multisampled dynamic slides let notes realistically slide from one to another. Each of the new basses feature multi-channel mixing between phase-locked microphone/amplifier and direct outputs of each bass.

BASS INSTRUMENTS
Over sixty different 4, 5, 6 and 8 string Electric basses are presented in fingered, picked, fretless, slapped, tapped, and muted technique variations – providing a huge variety of sounds for any musical genre. Highlights of the new Electric Basses include a Music Man™ 5-string Studio Bass, Chapman Stick®, Lakland™ Rock P-Bass, Clean Fender® Jazz Bass, a Hardcore Rock Bass, a Retro 1960’s Epiphone® Viola Bass and much more.
Trilian’s stunning new Acoustic Bass is the most detailed instrument Spectrasonics has ever released, with 4 audio channels and over 21,000 samples to create this single instrument! All this combined with Trilian’s high-resolution streaming of the sounds puts a depth of realism into performances that is truly inspiring.

SOUND CREATION
For Synth sounds, Trilian features newly-developed 4-Pole “Juicy” and “Power” Filter algorithms with oscillating resonance that are ideal for electronic bass. Hundreds of synth soundsources were created using over 30 of the most exotic and coveted hardware synthesizers – from the original Moog® Taurus Pedals to the latest boutique analog modular synthesizers. A multitude of extremely powerful editing controls are available for sound design – including the “FlexMod” modulation system, Dual Filters with more than 19 filter types, 6 multistage looping envelopes, 6 full-featured LFOs, dual morphing modulation, modulatable FX racks and much more.
Trilian’s FX racks include all of the renowned FX processors from Omnisphere and Stylus RMX – including a wide variety of amp and speaker models, distortions, dynamics processors, equalizers, chorus, phasers, flangers, delays, reverbs, unique specialty FX and more.

LEGACY
As Spectrasonics' next-generation bass instrument, Trilian includes enhanced, remastered versions of Trilogy’s core library – taking it to a new level of sound and expression. As a special bonus, Spectrasonics’ original “Bass Legends” multisamples have also been remastered and included in the Trilian library, featuring Marcus Miller, John Patitucci, and Abraham Laboriel (bass sounds which some hardware synth users may remember from popular Roland Xpansion boards and the classic MBD-1 rack bass module).

INTEGRATION
Trilian is the first virtual instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics award-winning, flagship Omnisphere synthesizer. Trilian’s complete sound library can be opened within Omnisphere for further synthesis and expanded performance possibilities.
Trilian’s Arpeggiator features the “Groove Lock” technology Spectrasonics pioneered in Omnisphere and Stylus RMX’s Time Designer – which means that with a simple drag and drop action, the feel of bass patterns created with Trilian’s Arpeggiator can be perfectly synchronized between all three of Spectrasonics instruments.

INTERFACE
The new Custom Controls interface on the Main page of each patch brings out the most useful and interesting sound modification controls for that specific patch, and a single control can even modify numerous parameters to create unique FX. The Custom Controls are all MIDI Learnable, Automatable and users can create their own configurations of Custom Controls.

COMPATIBILITY
Trilian is cross-platform compatible with Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4.9 and higher as a native Universal Binary for Intel-Macs and Macintosh G5, and also with Microsoft Windows 7/Vista and XP SP2 and later. 32-bit Audio Units, VST, and RTAS plug-in formats are supported for compatibility with all major host software. Trilian is currently available with 64-bit native support on Windows, and 64-bit native Mac OSX support is in development.
Trilian is now shipping, and the MSRP is $299US and €229 Euro. All Trilogy customers can upgrade to Trilian for $99US. There is also a special FREE* upgrade offer for original Trilogy customers on the Intel-Mac platform and for original customers who purchased Trilogy in 2009. Upgrades are available exclusively through the Spectrasonics online Techshop

INFO:

Name: Spectrasonics Trilian
Genre: Virtual Instrument (AU, RTAS, VSTI)
Platform: Mac OSX, Windows
Format: ISO
Language: English
Release: 2009
Size: 33.3 GB
Sfv:van

Description:

Trilian - Total Bass Module

Trilian is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile
bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of
expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric
basses plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing