Jump to content

Ulrish

Warianos
  • Posts

    136
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Información Personal

  • Pais
    Chile
  • Genero
    Hombre

Ulrish's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

2

Reputation

  1. Lo toy viendo en la network, ta la posibilidad del español
  2. Cabros vendí mi xbox y vendo mis juegos por si acaso a alguien le interesa, vendo por separado igual, cualquier cosita me avisan! http://www.chilecomparte.cl/foros/classifieds/item/66384-pack-de-juegos-xbox-360/
  3. See the ENTIRE FIRST YEAR of Monday Night Raw from the Attitude Era! All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. © 2015 WWE. All Rights Reserved. 1241 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902. Tel: 203.352.8600 Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Copyright If you received this in error or wish to unsubscribe, please click here. Please do not reply to this email. If you have inquiries, please contact us. Me llegó este correitoooo para los que tienen wwe network!
  4. Hola cabros, con la we network puedo seguir todos los episodios, onda el de el lunes 30? Es que me la compré la wea y no la encuentro en el Menú de la Ps4 =(
  5. Hoy en la mañana pude jugar TLOU en línea pero ya por la tarde no funciona =(
  6. Battlefield 4 a 6 lks cabros en la store por si acaso!
  7. Estoy en la misma compadre!, lo más barato que he visto es 15 lks con cuenta primaria, pero un loco random =(
  8. Nuevo contenido descargable para EL MULTIPLAYER de The Last Of Us New Weapons: Tactical Shotgun Frontier Rifle Burst Pistol Crossbow New Perks Jack of All Trades Level 1 – 5 LP 8 points worth of skills in one. Contains:\ Brawler 1\ Covert Training 1\ Sharp Ears 1\ Strategist 1\ Crafter 1 Level 2 – 10 LP 16 points worth of skills in one. Contains:\ Explosion Expert 1\ Reviver 1\ Brawler 1\ Covert Training 1\ Sharp Ears 1\ Strategist 1\ Crafter 1\ First Aid Training 1\ Scavenger 1\ Second Chance 1 Lone Wolf Level 1 – 2 LP Lone Wolf activates when you are far from your teammates (or they are downed). When Lone Wolf is active you get: Agility 2, Sharpshooter 2, 50 bonus parts whenever you down or execute an enemy Level 2 – 3 LP Lone Wolf activates when you are far from your teammates (or they are downed). When Lone Wolf is active you get: Agility 2, Sharpshooter 2\ Sharp Ears 3\ 100 bonus parts whenever you down or execute an enemy Lucky Break Level 1 – 2 LP When you open a supply box, get: 50% more pistol ammo Level 2 – 4 LP When you open a supply box, get: 50% more pistol ammo, 25% more large firearm ammo, minimum of at least two crafting ingredients Level 3 – 5 LP When you open a supply box, get: 50% more pistol ammo, 25% more large firearm ammo, minimum of at least three crafting ingredients Second Chance Level 1 – 2 LP Get a free health kit when you have none and have taken more than half damage from an enemy. Get 25% additional starting ammo after two or more consecutive deaths without getting a down or execution, up to a maximum of 50%. Level 2 – 3 LP Get a free health kit when you have none and have taken more than half damage from an enemy. Get 50% additional starting ammo and 25% cheaper armor after two or more consecutive deaths without getting a down or execution, up to a maximum of 100% additional ammo and 50% cheaper armor. Lethal Efficiency Level 1 – 2 LP Do a faster, low-to-the-ground neck-snap when performing a Special Execution. Level 2 – 3 LP Do an even faster low-to-the-ground neck-snap when performing a Special Execution. New Gestures Game Over Combat Formation You're Done Stretch Evil Laugh Intimidation Dust Myself Off I'm Watching You NEW EXECUTIONS NEW DLC Headgear Viking Hat Plague Mask Smiley Mask Outlaw Mask Ski Googles Broken Gas Mask Urban Camo Helmet Ballistic Helmet Cheap Copy Paste! xd
  9. Yo lo tengo, me lo compré despues de ver este video Igual, no vale la pena las 30 lks mejor esperar que baje un poco! AGREGUEN PLS TOY FOREVER ALONE EN MI PS4 XD laulrish
  10. Wena cabros, me uno al grupo, ya llevo 2 días con la Play 4, y está bien interesante, por fin mejoraron mucho la velocidad en la transición de diferentes menus u opciones, la verdad que la xbox 360 fue muy superior en esa ambito, por lo demás, volver a jugar the last of us en línea al menos ha sido todo una nueva experiencia!! terrible bkn la wea, mis ojos agradecen caleta los fps, no encontré mucha diferencia con el GTA5 pero la camara en primera persona igual esta a toda raja!, agreguen los tlouleros jajaja laulrish
  11. Wena cabros, quien juega the last of us en línea? ahí para que agreguen, laulrish, no sabrán de algun dato para comprar far cry 3 digital o fisico? Saludos!!
  12. Cabros les traje un UPDATE con su videito de un pequeño trayecto que hago y un poquito de edición =)
  13. El AcII de regalo, ta piola, lo jugué en PC no más, paso, no me queda tanto espacios en mi disquito casero =)
×
×
  • Create New...