Intro to Tableau Server & Tableau Online for Data Analysts

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ViGQ0am.jpg[/img]
[b]Intro to Tableau Server & Tableau Online for Data Analysts[/b]
Published 05/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 32 lectures (1h 28m) | Size: 470.1 MB
Learn how to create, manage, publish & share reports and dashboards with Tableau Server & Tableau Online (Tableau Cloud)

What you'll learn
Create, manage, publish and share Tableau reports using Tableau Server & Online
Configure scheduled refresh for data extracts and Tableau Prep workflows
Apply interaction tools like data-driven alerts, custom views, subscriptions & comments
Learn from a best-selling instructor, featured author, and award-winning Tableau developer

Requirements
Tableau Desktop + Tableau Server or Tableau Online (14-day free trial)
Prior experience with Tableau Desktop is strongly encouraged

Description
This course is designed for Data Analysts or Business Intelligence professionals looking to create, manage, publish and share workbooks using Tableau Server and Tableau Online (Tableau Cloud).
We'll start by introducing the Tableau Server and Tableau Online environments, reviewing the user interface and content management structure, and exploring user roles and permissions.
From there we'll practice publishing workbooks and data sources to Tableau Server, and introduce powerful interaction tools like scheduled refresh, data-driven alerts, custom views, comments, and more.
Last but not least we'll review web authoring tools to create, edit, publish, and share new workbooks or data connections within the Tableau Server or Tableau Online environment.
COURSE OUTLINE
Introducing Tableau Server & Online
License & site roles, user permissions, content management, user interface, etc.
Publishing & Scheduling
Publishing options, scheduled extract & workflow refresh, etc.
Interaction Tools
Custom views, alerts, metrics, subscriptions, comments, sharing options, etc.
Web Authoring Tools
Connecting to data, creating new workbooks, authoring & editing views, etc.
Throughout the course, you'll play the role of a Sr. Tableau Developer for BankMaven, a prominent financial institution based in the United States. Using the skills you learn throughout the course, you'll help the BankMaven team publish workbooks, schedule data refreshes, create custom views, and deliver content to key users in the organization.
If you're an analyst looking to add Tableau Server and Tableau Online to your skill set, this is the course for you!
Downloadable Tableau project files
Course demos & quizzes
Expert Q&A support
30-day money-back guarantee
See you in the course!
-Dustin (Featured Tableau Author & Lead Tableau Instructor, Maven Analytics)
"This is my fourth course from Maven Analytics and my fourth 5-star review, so I'm running out of things to say. I wish Maven was in my life earlier!" Tatsiana M.
"Excellent from start to finish. I picked up a bunch of techniques that will be useful in the workplace, from new chart templates to some very cool advanced visualizations. I loved all of it!" Robert C.
"Maven Analytics should become the new standard for all courses taught on Udemy!" Jonah M.

Who this course is for
Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Tableau Server & Tableau Online
Data Analysts looking to publish and share Tableau workbooks with other users
BI professionals who want to leverage reporting tools like automated refresh, data-driven alerts & custom views
Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training

[code] https://nitro.download/view/7009CA791144ED3/BaDshaH.Intro_to_Tableau_Server_%26_Tableau_Online_for_Data_Analysts.rar
https://rapidgator.net/file/c778db41ba2c0f8ec03ed086826f9541/BaDshaH.Intro_to_Tableau_Server_&_Tableau_Online_for_Data_Analysts.rar.html
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/091852c0cc6973c8/BaDshaH.Intro_to_Tableau_Server__Tableau_Online_for_Data_Analysts.rar
[/code]