Trine 3 The Artifacts of Power v1 11-GOG

slp9326hfg58.jpgTrine 3 The Artifacts of Power v1 11-GOG | Size :3.72 GB Title: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power Date:20 Aug, 2015 Developer :Frozenbyte Publisher : Frozenbyte Genre : :Action Games, Adventure, Indie Language :English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese - Brazil, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Finnish

About This Game: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a platforming game of action, puzzles and adventure, and the sequel to the award winning Trine and Trine 2. Reunite with the three heroes in an all-new adventure, now for the first time in full 3D! ScreenShoot 72w4v6jbo96o.jpgSystem Requirements : OS: (64 bit / 32 bit *) Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 1.8 GHz CPU dual-core. AMD 2.0 GHz dual-core. Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 260 / Radeon HD 4000 Series / Intel HD Graphics 4000 DirectX: Version 10 Network: Broadband Internet connection Storage: 6 GB available space Additional Notes: * Highest graphics detail levels are only available in 64 bit OS Game intro in Youtube

Download Links