GMAT Data Sufficiency The ULTIMATE GUIDE

00554d6d.jpg

GMAT Data Sufficiency : The ULTIMATE GUIDE

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 43 | 407 MB

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

The best course to Master the GMAT Maths Data Sufficiency section. The Ultimate guide to solve GMAT DS questions.

"If you want to master GMAT Data Sufficiency, then this course is a must. I learned a lot of tactics and this helped me alot enhance my GMAT score, i GOT 710!!! Good luck for everyone" Audrey R.

"This is best GMAT course ever, if you are looking to dominate the GMAT Data Sufficiency you are in the right place. Anis explains everything you need to tackle any DS question easily. More than 40 examples very well explained. Highly recommended." David C.

Data sufficiency is the most important part of the GMAT Quantitative section. This part is very ambiguous and many students struggle with it.

In this course I will teach you step-by-step how to overcome the GMAT Data Sufficiency section.

No, i will not show you how to solve 1000 Official guide Questions because i believe it is useless to solve hundreds of questions without having a good strategy.

In this course i will give you the best strategy to tackle any Data sufficiency question and i will show you how to apply this strategy to 40 different practice questions. Once you finish this course you'll be able to solve any data sufficiency question that encounters you in the GMAT

I am Anis, a GMAT Quant expert, i took the GMAT 5 years ago, and i scored 98th percentile on the quant section (Q51), and since then i have helped hundreds of students to enhance their score in this section and i will help you do the same

A young lady once came to me and told me that she got 45th percentile on the Quant section and she is surprised because she has a good level in maths. Within the first session i knew that her problem is with Data sufficiency, she simply doesn't have a strategy to tackle questions. After 2 weeks of intensive coaching she m4astered the Data sufficiency and got 82th percentile on the Quant section.

In this type of problems they give you one question and 2 statements and you need to know if the statements are sufficient to answer the question or not.

In this course i will show you the best strategy to adopt in order to solve any data sufficiency problem.

First i will introduce you to data sufficiency. Then i will show you the magic way i use to prove that a statement is not sufficient.

Next i will show you the tactic i use to prove that a statement is sufficient, and then i will show you the trap that 99% of test takers fall into and i will show you how to get right answers on this type of question.

Once you master the methods i teach in this course, you'll be able starting of tonight, to not only solve any Data Sufficiency problem but also you'll be able to solve them quickly and this will help you save a lot of time during the test.

00554d6e.jpg

DOWNLOAD

(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)

http://nitroflare.com/view/194F7E5DF132A45/2ta13.GMAT.Data.Sufficiency..The.ULTIMATE.GUIDE.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/fcffbee0b13d2a72efe3e17d6b4a656b/2ta13.GMAT.Data.Sufficiency..The.ULTIMATE.GUIDE.rar

http://turbobit.net/9l41xr9xtuq5/2ta13.GMAT.Data.Sufficiency..The.ULTIMATE.GUIDE.rar.html