Tipard DVD Creator.5.1.8 Multilingual...7.1

bune

00452d25_medium.jpg

Tipard DVD Creator 5.1.8 Multilingual | 63 Mb

Tipard DVD Creator is a newly released DVD-making software product, which can help users create customized DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file with one or multiple single video source files. Plus, users are allowed to DIY DVD Play Menu with various menu templates and other diverse setting options. Also, users are allowed to add or edit audio tracks and subtitles. In a word, this is a powerful and user-friendly DVD maker to create any DVD file in your mark.

Key features:

- Create DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file.

- DIY DVD play menu with multiple options.

- Add or edit any audio tracks to get perfect audio effect.

- Import or adjust current and other subtitles.

Home Page -

Download Link Rapidgator.net

http://rapidgator.net/file/837ebec70444631c124100ae961900b8/288y2.Tipard.DVD.Creator.5.1.8.Multilingual.rar.html

• 2 months later...

Usually, for unknown reasons, ALL Tipard DVD creator softwares (yes, they have several different incarnations of their same software under different name's companies) you CAN'T create DVD-DL discs. After I have made all the adjustments and go to create my DVD-DL, the program automatically switched to DVD (4.3 GB), with no option to get my DVD-DL. I've already written to Tipard, providing all the necessary information (equipment configuration, OS X version and DVD version I've tried) and they responded with a very silly question: what version of our software are you using? What? Of course, I replied by pointing out the passage where I informed about this, and... I'm still awaiting (after several months) for their reply.

Thus, sorry but Tipard products (as many of other chinese products) are of very poor quality and support.

Any way, many thanks for sharing.

Edited by artymex