Tedeschi Trucks Band - Live From The Fox Oakland (20...

beersmac

1020403a7faea184eddf9cdb33017bed.jpeg

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Live From The Fox Oakland (2017) [bDRip 1080p]

Label: Fantasy - FAN00110

Genre: Rock,Blues,Blues Rock,Soul

Quality: MKV/BDRip 1080p

Video: MPEG4 Video / AVC / 1920x1080 / 23.976fps / 9 099 Kbps

Audio: DTS 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit

Audio2: LPCM 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit

Time: 01:37:47

Full Size: 10,2 Gb

• Tedeschi Trucks Band release their second live album, Live From The Fox Oakland, on Fantasy Records. Led by the husband-and-wife duo of guitar master Derek Trucks and singer-guitarist Susan Tedeschi, the 12-piece ensemble's breathtaking live show is captured here over 15 blistering tracks. Recorded in a single night on September 9, 2016, at Oakland, CA's Fox Theater, the audio was mixed using a vintage Neve console to achieve an exquisitely immersive sound experience and mastering guru Bob Ludwig handled the mastering.

• The collection includes cuts from Tedeschi Trucks Band's 2016 album Let Me Get By as well as TTB's own interpretations of Leonard Cohen's "Bird on the Wire" and Bobby "Blue" Bland's "I Pity the Fool," two songs which feature the full range and power of Tedeschi's vocals. On Derek and the Dominos' "Keep On Growing" it's Trucks' guitar work that grabs the spotlight for a stunning extended solo. In another memorable segment, sarod master Alam Khan joins TTB onstage for the first time on their original song "These Walls." This genre-defying moment reveals TTB's classical Indian influences and proves the 12-piece ensemble can drop their sound down to a whisper when it serves the song.

• For a band that spends hundreds of days on the road a year, it was important to choose the right time for their second live album. As Trucks explains, "we've been wanting to properly document the progress of this band for a while and it really felt like we were hitting our stride and firing on all cylinders last fall." Tedeschi adds, "it was special capturing the live performance from Oakland. The audience was great and the band played with passion. I am thankful we captured the band at this moment in time."

• Trucks and Tedeschi's full commitment to making the best sounding live recording possible was evident from start to finish. "Our engineers Bobby Tis and Brian Speiser have been tweaking our recording setup on the road over the last year so we can really capture the sound of being in the room," says Trucks. "The three of us spent countless hours in our studio after the recording to bring the tracks to life and make sure you can hear all the energy and nuances, which isn't easy with a 12 piece band. We put a lot of work in to make sure the mixing/mastering was a notch above and I think our fans and music deserve the extra effort."

Setlist:

1. Don't Know What It Means

2. Keep On Growing

3. Bird On The Wire

4. Within You, Without You

5. Just As Strange

6. Crying Over You

7. Color Of The Blues

8. These Walls (featuring Alam Khan)

9. Leavin' Trunk

10. I Pity The Fool

11. I Want More (Soul Sacrifice outro)

12. Let Me Get By

13. You Ain't Going Nowhere

ylmeutlfst9g.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0kXfPrHHcw&feature=youtu.be

fgubkvif.gif935ac4e93b77fc6ea84e.pngtydyq4eb.jpg

https://subyshare.com/folder/gcr6b3x7ksor

http://nitroflare.com/folder/10477/L16RlZGVzY2hpIFRydWNrcyBCYW5kIC0gTGl2ZSBGcm9tIFRoZSBGb3ggT2FrbGFuZCAoMjAxNyk