The Power of Purpose - Les Brown

hqdefault_zps84kijy91.jpg

The Power of Purpose - Les Brown

mp3 | English | 183.23 MB

Amazing! A true motivational lifting message. All can gain from the business entrepreneurial, to your employment, to life in general I would recommend this series to anyone looking for a boost and finding ones purpose, looking for that special spark to get going and play the game of life and live a life of gratitude. Les Brown speaks from within with such a caring depth that challenges ones being to do better, become more from within, to look at that mirror and take a hold on your life. A gifted talented spirited motivational speaker with a voice that confronts yet provides hope while engaging you to your very best. To go after your dreams and to find contentment, and to enjoy this short stay in life for all of us! I wish I had as a young man a Les Brown in my life speak to me! Again I highly recommend! Since listening I have taking steps and stepped out of my comfort zone for the better I'm happy to say, to pursue a life's dream which has now become a reality! The Power of Purpose provides a spirited uplifting approach yet funny at times. Les Brown will enrich your life!

http://ul.to/spabb7lf