Quitar Control Parental Nintendo DS XL 3D con 2 Camaras

Quitar Control Parental Nintendo DS XL 3D con 2 Camaras

OPpFTKK.jpg

Mas que nada es una solucion obvia y lo mas sensilla que se puede hacer. Todos los pasos fueron hechos por mi y los comparto para todos los que tienen los que tienen NDS XL 3D con 2 Camaras con control parental y no se lo han podido quitar.

Requerimientos:

----Numero de Serie de la consola SW123456789 (que esta en la parte trasera de la consola)----

----La version que tiene nuestra consola (en mi caso es Version 7.2.0-17u)----

----El numero de Referencia 12345 67890 (los 10 digitos que te muestra)----

----Tener Fecha y Hora correcta en la consola----

Los pasos son los siguientes:

1.- Nos vamos a esta pagina:

2.- Seleccionamos [How To] que esta en Notes:

Notes:

You must be connected online to configure an e-mail address for use with parental controls. If the system is not connected online, please connect it. [How to]

Zbxb0KV.png

3.- Nos va a salir otra pantalla que dice:

How to Connect to the Internet

FdGWdut.png

4.- Nos vamos hasta abajo de la pagina. En donde dice Chat le damos click

Click to Chat

ymnUier.png

5.- Nos va a salir otra ventana y le ponen los datos que requiera:

XgAmRRT.png

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

6.- Despues nos va a aparecer algo asi: (sean pasientes ya que es una Charla directa con el tecnico)

Connecting to chat session.

One moment, please....

Automatico (19:28:09) A secure encrypted SSL connection has been established.

Nota: Esta linea es importante ya que debes aceptar las condiciones

Automatico (19:28:10) You have initiated text chat with a Nintendo representative. This representative may make suggestions to you regarding the setting on your computer or home network. Please be aware Nintendo is not responsible for any changes that you make to your computer hardware, software or related peripherals, and/or your network equipment or configuration.

If you would like to chat with a Nintendo representative, please begin your support session by selecting "Accept.” By accepting these terms you agree that you are an adult.

Accept Decline

Aqui hay que Aceptar.

cKIiGWL.png

Aqui viene lo importante de la conversasion

Automatico (09:18:14) Your support representative will be with you shortly. This session may be recorded for quality assurance.

Automatico (09:19:37) Thank you for your patience. Your request is important to us, and our next available representative will assist you as soon as possible.

Automatico (09:21:07) Thank you for your patience. Your request is important to us, and our next available representative will assist you as soon as possible.

Automatico (09:22:09) You are now chatting with Davis T..

Automatico (09:22:09) This session has been transferred to Davis T..

Tecnico (09:22:16) Davis T. said to you:

Hello! This is Davis T. from Nintendo Tech Support. What can I help you with today?

Usuario (09:22:58) You said to Davis T.:

Good morning:

IMPORTANTE:

Usuario (09:23:27) You said to Davis T.:

I wish I could help. How I can remove my nintendo 3ds XL console parental controls. My number is SW123456789 series. Version 7.2.0-17u. My reference number is 12345 67890. My son stirred him and do not remember which password you set.

Usuario (09:23:56) You said to Davis T.:

I hope your help!

IMPORTANTE (Aqui el Master Key que me proporciono el Tecnico 12345)

Tecnico (09:24:06) Davis T. said to you:

I used the confirmation number you provided to generate a master key. If you're still on the screen with the confirmation number, please click "OK" and enter the following number: 12345. Once this is done, click "OK" again and then let me know if your Parental Controls have been successfully reset.

Usuario (09:25:31) You said to Davis T.:

master key is incorrect

IMPORTANTE (Aqui nos dice que es necesario tener la fecha y hora correcta)

Tecnico (09:25:49) Davis T. said to you:

It appears the date setting on your 3DS system may be incorrect. Please select "Cancel" to go back one screen, then select “Back.” Click on "Other Settings" and then "Date & Time", followed by “Today’s Date.” Please ensure the system is set to today's date of November 28, 2014.

Once you have the date corrected, go ahead and try the master key again.

Usuario (09:27:02) You said to Davis T.:

It worked

Usuario (09:27:18) You said to Davis T.:

I put the correct date

Tecnico (09:27:34) Davis T. said to you:

Great! Just so you know, the master key I provided to you will only be able to reset the parental controls before midnight tonight. It looks like you're all set to go. If you have additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact one of our phone agents at 1-800-255-3700 or visit support.nintendo.com. Please save or print this information, for when this session ends the information will be gone. Thanks for contacting Nintendo Consumer Service!

Just click on the big red “X” to end the chat.

Usuario (09:27:41) You said to Davis T.:

Thank you! thank you very much.

Pues aqui les dejo mi solucion de "Quitar el Control Parental del NDS XL 3D 2 Camaras". Espero les halla ayudado!

Enjoy !-!-!-!

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

Edited by NeoTokyoX