TomTom Chile [1.12]
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers.
Optimized for iPhone 5
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
- TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing data coverage.
- FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 21 million strong Map Share community.
- Multitasking support. Clear, turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
- Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar and maps.
- Designed for iPhone and iPad
- Landscape/portrait orientation option
- 2D/3D driving view
- Automatic day & night mode
- Clear voice instructions
- Fast route recalculation
- Multi-stop routes
- Millions of pre-installed POIs
- Help me! emergency menu
- Audio output switch to stream audio to the TomTom Hands-free car kit (Bluetooth A2DP)
- Car symbols
- Map colors
- Share your destination via email, Facebook™ or Twitter™
- See http://www.tomtom.com/iphone for full feature descriptions
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- See http://goo.gl/WsBEI for country abbreviations
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3G, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 2nd gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone and iPod touch are not supported.
(3)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
(4)Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
**Recomiendo instalar con iFunBox (necesita Jailbreak)
Este tema ha sido editado por Baka_no_Shikaku: 04 de febrero de 2013 - 16:50